News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Comfort of a Best Friend

Started by Miss Xantier, August 10, 2010, 09:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Heather was hanging around Hogsmeade. Waiting on her best friend Avalee to get down there. Heather had heard from the bartender at the Hog's Head, of a red haired dude getting slaughtered after starting a fight. She knew that it had been Axel. She couldn't believe it. The guy, the perfect guy for Avalee had died, just because he couldn't control his anger. She sort of wished that he was there, just for her to be able beat the snot out of him. And it just had to happen right after Grad!

She sat at a bench, where Avalee and Aiden had once kissed. Avalee's love life was everywhere. So many disasters! More then one relationship down the drain. Heather had fallen for a guy once, who was actually was her bestie. But when she had gone off to Hogwarts. He had fallen in love with a girly girl. But Heather had decided that she wouldn't try and intertwine her destiny with love. It just caused weakness. So she hadn't fallen in love nor dated anyone since. And she had a flat in France, the country of love! Some people wondered how the heck Heather survived, and avoid love and people asking her on dates. After all, she was popular and quite attractive to men.

purpleraincloud

Avalee walked into Hogsmead. Her face blank, and her eyes red. She had gotten a few more boxes of Axel's  possessions. Pictures. Of him and his family. School pictures, ect. Little Axel was adorable. Of course she had ended up crying. His sister was so amazing. She wished she could have gotten to meet his sister.

Avalee had tried to hide the fact that she had been crying, but Heather would be able to tell. Of course. And she would even probably know about his death. News traveled fast around Hogwarts. Everyone was a gossip.

Her shoes were quiet as she walked down the street. She wore short black shorts, a half sleaved green shirt, and flatts. Around her neck was Axel's ring, and her wrist loosely dangled one of Axel's watches. Her wand was in her pocket, and her wallet was in her pocket.

Although she was not carrying much, she did not feel lightweight. More like a heavy weight on her chest. Maybe Heather could help. She doubted anyone could. Soon she aproached Heather. She sat on the exact bench where things at Hogwarts started going wrong. Her and Aiden's kiss. What a mess.

Avalee greeted her friend with a forced smile.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Miss Xantier

Heather bundled up against the cold, icy wind with her long, white raincoat. She had large black sunglasses over her eyes, which as she saw Avalee walking towards her with a fake smile, she took it off. She had short black wavy hair. She smiled at Avalee, and said "Don't try and do a fake smile. I know you have been crying too. I'm very sorry that I wasn't there!" She walked over to Avalee with her arms stretched out and tears in her eyes. It was very sad.

She didn't care if her mascara ran, she was going to cry. Axel was a bastard for dying on Avalee.

purpleraincloud

Avalee hugged her back. Of course she knew. She felt almost emotionless. It was one of those days where she felt as if she had no more tears left in her body. Her head ached. Avalee was really dehydrated.

"It's okay Heather...Shhhh..." She soothed her friend.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Miss Xantier

Heather almost stopped crying. And then stopped suddenly and said "Why am I the one crying here?! You should be the one!" But Heather kept hugging Avalee.