News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Homework, homework, homework.

Started by fudge0604, August 12, 2010, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

The sun was shining brilliantly, and there was not a single cloud on the sky; but a solitary white dot which didn't resemble anything. Hogwarts grounds were packed with students, all in rejoicing over the last summer-weathered days. The giant squid was floating around the lake, students fooling around on top of it. In the shadows of a big oak tree, the blue-skinned Albus sat, quietly doing his homework. He was not like any other student, aside from his skin colour. Albus enjoyed doing his homework, practised his transfiguration often, and did what teachers told him to do. He was the kind of guy to take school very seriously, and he was top of everything he ever had attended to.

Though many saw him as a geek, few knew how he was when not attending to class. A regular teenager would fit his description, as he did all-nighters, drank energy-drink and did pranks to younger students. He was rather malicious towards Hufflepuffs, even though he'd never admit.

In the cool breeze, he sat scribbling down notes whilst waving his wand, patches of grass around him changed colour, grew, shrunk, momentarily changed into animals. Wearing his favourite orange t-shirt and a pair of well-worn jeans, he sat smirking. Suddenly, he felt someone approach, even though he had no idea who they were.

Post Potter depression.

Kalee_Ann:)

Lillian was walking around the grounds. She had knew her invisibility was going to wear off in a matter minutes. She pulled down her black and white plaid shirt over her skinny jeans with a smile as she spotted Albus. She walked up behind him as her invisibility wore off. " Mind if I join " She asked.

fudge0604

Albus jumped, rather startled; as he did not enjoy being surprised by strangers behind him. Paranoia wasn't fun. He inhaled deeply, to exhale quickly, sighing. " You scared me there gurl. Be happy I didn't attack you there. " A tiny smirk appeared on his lips, as he flicked his wand into the air, and whispered, " Incendio ". Golden flames erupted from his wand, quickly stretching out, bigger than the oak behind them. The flames vanished as quickly as they'd appeared, as Albus turned his neck, smiling at the stranger.

" Sit down! "

Post Potter depression.

Jackie Saylem

Jackie had been wandering the grounds of Hogwarts, returning after a long time away. Her wandering ended her up by the lake she so often used to spend time at. She was about to dive straight into the dark depth of the water when she heard some noise aways away. She had no problem pin pointing it's location, her hearing being much more advanced than a human's.

Nearly flying across the ground and inbetween trees, she reached the noise in no time. Jackie leaped into a tree nest to the boy she saw in the clearing. She inhaled deeply, tasting his scent and the girl's next to him. She smiled launching herself onto the boy, nearly flattening him.

"Hello Albus." She giggled, smiling widely and showing her immaculate teeth. "You always were a bit of a show-off."
Jade Madeline Hayes - Strong, Independant, Confused, Naive.

Arianna Adaine - Elegant, Lethal, Lost, Alone, Outgoing, Anxious.

Jackie Dawn Saylem - Beautiful, Vampire, Young, Passionate, Energetic, Quirky

Lillian took a nervous step back. She had no clue she was getting herself into this. Lillian laughed " I can just leave if you want." She really didn't want to leave. Meeting new people made her happy. She rasied an eyebrow as she waited for a answer.

fudge0604

" Now look who's talking. " Albus raised his eyebrows, whilst tilting his head. Shock had taken him, though he'd quickly calmed himself. Lying on the ground was quite comfortable, though with Jackie upon him. His eyes searched her face, it had been some time since he'd seen her up-close. " OH! You've some dirt on your cheek! " He licked the fingers of his right hand, and stretched them up to Jackie's face, rubbing his spit over her cheek, trying as best as he could not to break a laugh. " Think the dirt's gone now! "

Albus chuckled brightly and spoke to the stranger. " You know, don't be scared, Jackie here is really cuddly."

Post Potter depression.

Jackie Saylem

Jackie pushed herself up off the ground easily, landing on her feet with perfect balance. She stuck her tounge out, wrinkling her small face in mock disgust. She rubbed a corner of her shirt over her face, ridding herself of Albus' saliva.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" She gushed, offering her hand to help him out of the dirt.

Then she turned to the girl standing a few paces away. "Hi." She introduced herself. "I'm Jackie Saylem. It's nice to meet you! What are you a third year?" She queried, looking at the girl, noting how tall she was. Usally tall people were gangly and uncoordinated, but this girl held herself with a sort of grace, Jackie observed.

Lillian smiled brightly " I'm Lillian. It's nice to meet you guys." Laughs and looks at Jackie and Albus. Smiles again and lightly laughs.

{{ Sorry about shortness }}

fudge0604

Albus stood up,(ignored Jackie's offer to help him up), walked over to his parchment and ink, flicked his wand, as his stuff started to clean itself up. Albus looked over at Kalee, smiling gently. He didn't meet new people often, as he liked to keep to himself.

" Nice to meet you, Kalee. I'm Albus. Albus Potter. " Speaking loud and clear, he directed himself at Jackie.

" Where have you been, all of this time, Jackie?! "

Post Potter depression.

James156

Al looked up from his work. Alfonso was sitting about ten feet away, close enough to hear, but far enough away to go unnoticed. He thought it was funny how Albus and Jackie were so close. It was kind of cute. Al chuckled. He packed his parchment and wand into his bag and got up. He thought it would be nice to join in on the fun. He walked toward them.

"Hey, Albus, Lillian, Jackie. How you guys been?" Al asked.
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

{{ Um,, My names Lillian :) }}

Lillian smiled excitedly and gave Alfonso a hug. " Long time no see" She smiled again. She liked being around all of these people. She didn't feel alone. Just very happy and very excited. She began to mess with her bow and look around.

James156

Alfonso was surprise attacked with a hug from Lillian. "Yeah! Long time no see!"
He let go of her and immediately felt out of place with Jackie and Albus.

((i know you Lillian, Kalee))  :)

Jackie Saylem

Jackie smiled  as Albus stood, completely ignoring her offer to assist. She nodded a greeting to Al as he arrived also. Then turning her full atention towards Albus, she shrugged. "I don't really know. I've been away... Obviously. Hanging with Mira and her new family."

She bit her lower lip, thinking for a moment. "I don't really know why I left for so long though... To find myself and all that other hippie garbage?" She laughed, a tinkling sound that rang lightly through the forest.

"And what about you? How have you been keeping busy Albus?" She questioned.

James156

((I am gonna leave))

Al felt that this was none of his business. He readjusted his bag and walked away towards the castle.