News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

You're the reason I believe

Started by Sky, August 13, 2010, 01:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"I'm...fine." She whispered. She wasn't fine. In fact, she was devastated. She just wanted to lay in bed forever. The Death Eater's killed their baby. They killed it. Killed it and fled. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine what their baby would have looked like.

Her eyes, and nose. Jason's hair, mouth, ears, jaw.

Sky began to cry.

potter_fan122

Jason turned back to her when he spoke. No, she was obviously not fine, and he wasn`t being kind. She had just lost her child, and she had a better connection to it than she did.

"Love, I`m sorry," he said softly, quickly moving beside her again. He wanted to get up on the bed and lay beside her, but he didn`t know if he could. He didn`t want to hurt her, and he wasn`t exacly sure what had happened. He didn`t exactly know that much about babies and how they were made beyond the first step.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky stepped onto the ground and turned the door handled, pulling the heavy wooden door open with lethargic energy.

"I want to go home." She said in a whisper. Her eyes seemed hollow, pale, empty. She didn't look at Jason, but at the hallway where patients walked back and forth.

potter_fan122

Jason slowly followed Sky to the door and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Okay, love. I`ll take you home. Is there anything you need before we go?" He asked softly. He was almost afraid to touch her now. She suddenly seemed so fragile and soft, so breakable. The life she had inside her had been lost so easily, and he hadn`t even know it was there. He had never known what would have become his son or daughter.

((Hey, is she in a hospital gown?))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky only shook her head. Could he bring back what she lost? That's what she needed. Those Death Eater's ambushed them and killed her baby. She wanted them dead. She wanted them to pay. But then a more thoughtful voice told her it wasn't worth it. Their time would come.