News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New people, Familiar Friends

Started by Jackie Saylem, August 14, 2010, 12:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Seth walked beside Jackie and used his hand to wipe the smears off of her face, a soft smile on his own. He used his wand to make an umbrella out of air so that the rain would not hit her.

"It's just a down there." He said loudly, pointing to the left of her. "About three buildings down." His hair was flat again and his clothes were soaked already.

Jackie Saylem

Jackie smiled as Seth wiped the black away from her face. Her father had did that once when she was a child.

"Jackie! What happened to you?" He said, jumping down from his chair where he was reading the paper.

She was covered in red lipstick and her eyes were black. The lids, the lashes, the skin in a radius of about one inch of the eye were black. And around one bright blue iris, the white of her eye was a bright angry red. "I poked my eye when I was m-making myself pretty like mommy!" She had walied, the black smearing down her face.

He had held her face in his hands and wiped the black river off with his hands. "You're pretty like mommy just the way you are." He had murmured, chasing all the pain away when he kissed her forehead.

She shrugged the memory off, warmed with it's effect. Then she looked down in the direction Seth had pointed, grateful for the air umbrella. She looked at him, his har flattened and his clothed sticking to him, similar to how she looked.

"You know, I've never actually had tea before." She stated, as they came up to the small building. "Is it any good?"

Jade Madeline Hayes - Strong, Independant, Confused, Naive.

Arianna Adaine - Elegant, Lethal, Lost, Alone, Outgoing, Anxious.

Jackie Dawn Saylem - Beautiful, Vampire, Young, Passionate, Energetic, Quirky

Sky

"Really? Well, I like it. But not everyone does. It kind of depends on what kind you get. Some teas are sweeter, more flavorful. Others are bitter. But sugar and temperature make a nice difference."

He opened the door so that she may pass through, blinking his eyes to avoid water dripping into them.

Jackie Saylem

Jackie passed in through the open door, a wall of flavors and scents hitting her as she walked in. It all smelled so... good. It was all she could do to stop from reeling backwards. The flavors teased her taste buds when she opened her mouth, and she nodded in realization. She could almost taste the different bitter and sweet flavors. The strong earthy ones, and the light flowery ones.

They all combined together to make a symphony of senses. "It smells amazing!" She exclaimed, wandering forward towards a small table for two.  Jackie hardly noticed how her clothes were clinging to her now. She didn't care that her tank top was probably see through. 

She was calm and felt relaxed. The first she had really felt this way in weeks.

Sky

Seth pulled out her chair before taking a seat in his own. The shoppe had a list of flavors at each table, including the flavor of the day, which happened to be some kind of mint. He lifted the laminated sheet and skimmed over the list of flavors.

"So what sounds good?" He asked. "There's also coffees, sodas, milkshakes, hot cocoa. Get anything you want. It's my treat." He had decided on typical lemon tea, hot, with honey.

Jackie Saylem

Jackie shook her head, still reveling in the different smells. "I have no idea." She said, with a tiny laugh. The list in front of her had many different teas and beverages. She closed her eyes, thinking for a moment.

"How about cocoa. Classic hot chocolate." She decided on after a moment. You could never go wrong with a classic like hot chocolate. She smiled and looked around the shoppe. It was quaint. The whole atmosphere was very homely.

Jackie took her wand out of her boot, where she tended to keep it. She murmured under her breath and her clothes were dried immediatly. She looked outside. The rain was finally starting to clear up she noted happily.

Sky

((Sorry it's taken me so long. Distracted haha.))

"Good choice!" He said. "I'll be right back."

Seth disappeared to the counter of the shoppe where the customer was to place an order. It didn't take long for the drinks to be made, so he was back in about five minutes.

"Here you are." Seth said, placing the styofoam cup on the table. He wrapped his fingers around his cup, a very thin layer of ice forming around it. After a moment, it melted. "Its hot, so I cooled it down a bit."