News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Your first kiss

Started by James156, August 15, 2010, 08:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamandCheese

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on December  1, 2010, 06:24:40 AM
Ouch! That sounds painful!!

I also remember kissing this one kid, Eric, for the first time. I shouldn't have, i was bad for it. I had a boyfriend, but he was a big jerk lately and i had already decided I was gonna break up with him when we graduated.
So I was hanging out with Eric, and we were watching the movie 7 and before I knew it he had an arm around me and I looked up at him to say something and we were so so so close and it was like...woah, and then he leaned a little down and said something about when he first met me and then kissed me! And I was like "Nooooo! I'm such a terrible person!" And I felt really bad...but he was SUCH a good kisser. Haha.
Plus, I'm glad he kissed me. It deff cemented in the fact that my now ex was a loser and I didn't have strong feelings for him anymore. Broke up with the ex about 5 days later and dated Eric for about a month (dated here means we were not boyfriend and girlfriend, but we went out together and shared some romantic moments).

THEN, I started seeing Matt. And on our first date I thought he was going to kiss me, and he DIDN'T. So shocked! I mean, he was super close in the movies, and when we got back to his place he was picking me up and swinging me aaround and he just never kissed me! Then on our second date, he only gave me a hug. But on our third date, after getting ice cream and meeting his mother, we were in his room (which is like a mini apartment) sitting on his couch and watching movies. I was leaning against him and then he started tickeling me and we wrestled (playfully) for a bit and then I was laying half beside half on him and he picked his head up and kissed me and I kissed back and it was so nice. I remember thinking, "Ahhhh, yes!"
And then his little sister yelled for him from the bottom of the steps and he got the most pained expression on his face like "No, don't interuppt me right nooooowww!" Instead he went downstairss and I took the moment to go over wht had just happened.

My favorite kisses happened with guys I wasn't dating (yet in matt's case.)
They aren't my FIRST kiss, but they are 'first' kisses in a sense. :D
You mmeant the important ones
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

Ginny Weasly

No, Bucky. I meant my favorite.

Don't try and tell me what I meant, please.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

James156

no arguing please. :) Lets be friendly! :)

My first kiss will always be my favorite. :D
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

HamandCheese

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on December  2, 2010, 11:44:28 AM
No, Bucky. I meant my favorite.

Don't try and tell me what I meant, please.
forgot question mark sorry

[

James156

Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

HamandCheese

[