News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

♦If We Ever Meet Again♦

Started by Sky, August 16, 2010, 05:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((-Twas directed towards the girl, you silly Flyboy!-))

Stacey made a face when Aves mentioned the tape. Yeah, that had definately not been fun, especially now when she knew how her own twins would be born and she could imagine the pain... eegh.

"Uh, yeah, okay. Not exactly the response I was trying to get there, but whatever." She said with a smile. "So, what were you guys up to before I came along?"
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

purpleraincloud

"Just...talking. We actually just found each other out here." Avalee noticed the space between her and Phoenix was small. They were close. She blushed lightly and casually moved away by shifting her weight. Stacey would notice. She would notice the small distance between Avalee and Phoenix. She would notice the blush that colored Avalee's face...and she would notice the way Avalee moved.

So of course Avalee blushed further. Phoenix might not notice, but Stacey would. Avalee smiled to cover it.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

potter_fan122

Of course Stacey noticed everything. The way the kid blushed and how she tried to move away. Ha. Stacey couldn`t have missed that even if her senses were what they normally were. Avalee`s body language absolutely screamed embarassment. But what was she embarassed about?

-Oh. Ooooh.- Stacey tilted her head to the side and smiled back at Avalee. "That`s cool. I came out to talk with the merfolk for a bit. One of my more exciting classes was rejected by the Ministry." She rolled her ember eyes and looked at Pheonix. How old was he? Twenty-two, twenty-three? Much too old for Avalee. Besides, didn`t her boyfriend just get murdered or something.

Sky

"I had gone for a swim. The lake is almost perfect to swim in during this time of year." He took his wand from his back pocket and pointed it at the spot where his shirt was laying.

"Accio shirt." He said softly with a quick flick. The black quarter sleeve shirt immediately was lifted into the air and zooming over to Phoenix's hand. He pulled it on quickly and pressed his hands over the wrinkles. He noticed Avalee lean back with her cheeks a little more colorful than before. But he didn't say anything. He felt Stacey's eyes on him.

purpleraincloud

Avalee smiled pleasantly while Phoenix and Stacey talked, her mind in thought. Why had she come out to the lake? To just walk? Or was she looking for Phoenix? She had confused herself, and suddenly felt self concious as she realized that Stacey was watching her with judgmental eyes. But hell, Avalee would have judged herself, too.

It's just another day

potter_fan122

Stacey couldn`t help but smile as Avalee looked at her again, and with a slight tinge on anger in her aura.

-Hm, wonder what`s wrong.- She thought to herself. It was becoming more and more obvious that Aves was embarassed to be caught here with the Flyboy. Why? Did she have a little crush on him?

-Ew. Isn`t he, like, old?-

"I know. The water`s always warm and everything. I`ve been swimming a lot in there, but you`ve got to watch out for some of the creatures in there. If you stay out of their space they`ll leave you alone, but go to deep and they`ll ettempt to drown you." She frowned slightly "Trust me on that one, not fun."

purpleraincloud

Avalee frowned. Thinking back to the last time she had gone swimming, which was with Aiden and Vivian...over a year ago. Then the last time she had been out by the lake. Seth had been giving Avalee all of Axel's possessions. And the time before that was right after graduation, when Axel tried to split with her. Lots of memories. Too many.

"I haven't been swimming in over a year." Avalee stated simply.
It's just another day

Sky

"Is the giant squid still in there?" Phoenix asked. He remembered watching one kid actually get a ride from it once back when he was a third year. Surprisingly, the squid didn't mind the student hopping onto its limb. He assumed the squid was a hostile creature or something.

potter_fan122

((I know this is going to be extreme. Blame the hormones. Tee hee. They`re fun to write with.))

Stacey looked back at Pheonix, trying to make her eyes stay brown and not let them change to green like they wanted to. She felt so annoyed; what was Avalee doing with Flyboy here? And what gave him the right to be standing so close to her? He was, like, thirty!

"You know, I`m not sure. If it is the thing stays pretty quiet. I haven`t seen it in years."

-Why don`t know jump in and find out?-

purpleraincloud

Avalee looked at Stacey, confused. What was that angry look in her eyes? Was it directed at her?! No......Phoenix? Why...? Avalee was intrigued, and a bit amused. What did she have against Phoenix?

Avalee looked up at the sky. The sun felt nice on her face. Warming.

((Sorry for shortness))
It's just another day

Sky

"Things haven't changed much since I went here." He said. "You'd think there would be at least something that was new or updated, but its all the same." But this factor made Phoenix happy. He liked Hogwarts just the way it was. His eyes went to Avalee and he couldn't help but smile. The sun was hitting her perfectly, giving her a pretty glow.

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded slowly, ignoring the look she was gettting from Avalee. Of course things hadn`t changed much. They still had the same rather idiotic headmaster and the teachers were mostly the same. This was the year where things would have changed.

-If SOMEBODY would have let me throw the dumb kids in the lake.- Her eyes did change now, she couldn`t help it. They flickered to a medium emerald color, and that`s when Pheonix looked at Avalee again.

"Actually, I had planned some pretty awesome classes, but the Ministry didn`t approve of some of the lessons." She glared at the lake, trying not to glare at the guy.

purpleraincloud

Now Avalee was really confused, and frustrated. She knew Stacey could read her mind, and took advantage of that. Avalee looked Stacey directly in the eyes.

'Stacey, what is this glaring all about? What happened? What did I do?! And don't try to pretend that you can't hear me. I know you can!' Avalee thought this thought strongly in Stacey's direction. Knowing that Stacey might be able to respond by thinking back to Avalee.
It's just another day

potter_fan122

-I MIGHT be able to respond. Ha. Foolish girl. She shouldn`t be here with Pheonix liek this. I`m not blind, I know what`s happening.- This was for Stacey`s mind alone, she looked at Pheonix and gave hima small smile then looked back out the the lake. With a heavy sigh she put her hands on her hips. Being pregnant sucked.

-He`s too old for you.- That was all Stacey sent back to Avalee. She didn`t know why she was so angry about them being here. It might not even be like that. But it is. I can see it.

purpleraincloud

'Stacey! He is barely four years older than me. Calm down. I am an adult now. And we aren't together, Stacey!' Avalee responded immediately. She didn't have to be judged, and Stacey didn't have to judge her like that. No one had to. Not when she was like this, and still had  broken heart..like she always would.

She shifted her weight and looked at the ground.
It's just another day