News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

♦If We Ever Meet Again♦

Started by Sky, August 16, 2010, 05:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey couldn`t help but raise an eyebrow, noticing that her eyes were darkening. Oh, Aves was so young. Well, not technically, but in spirit. She had been through a lot but she didn`t seem to show much for it. When Stacey had gone through a rough breakup-- with Niles, the werewolf-- she had been torn apart. After he came back she and saw what he had become she attempted to kill him, but didn`t. After that she had guarded her heart and only two people were able to find it again, and one stole it completely. That was it-- Aiden was it.

Aiden had saved her from herself. He brought out everything good in her and didn`t mind her bad qualities. He fitted her perfectly. Avalee just seemed to restless to find that person, too dependent on having a significant other.

-I`m not judging, Avalee. He is too old for you. You aren`t ready to be in something like this after what happened. You`re being rash and irrational.-
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

What in the world is going on here?  Phoenix thought to himself, holding a puzzled expression. Something was going on between these two ladies, something he could not hear. He pushed his hands into his pockets and looked up at the sky, whistling softly.