News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

tree whisperer

Started by Jade Hayes, August 6, 2010, 01:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Hayes

Jade strolled absentmindedly through the forest. She knew she shouldn't be out here this late, and her knowledge was only reinforced by the fact that her entire body was screaming DANGER at her. It was a mix of the longing for curiosity, the edginess it added, and the rush she got when she was out here that made her stay.

Others may argue that she stayed out here because of sheer stupidity, but Jade disagreed, mostly out of pride. She was proud and hated to admit to anything thay made her seem any less of a person. Jade smiled, kicking a rock. "Just like my father." She murmured to herself.

A noise sounded from the forest. A loud noise. Jade jumped, defensively balling her hands into fists, yet prepared to run at the same time. "Is anyone there?" She called loudly into the night, her dark hair, falling into her face. "Hello?" She called again.

purpleraincloud

Avalee watched the moon from her perch in a tree. Sleepless nights had plagued her for a lot of her life. But this was different. She hadn't slept more than three hours at a time since his death. She felt solace in the night, in the woods. It was peaceful. Serenity. At least around her it was. In her mind chaos still brewed. She was still reeling from the recent events.

Soon she heard a loud noise and her heart beat a tad faster. She heard someone call, "Is anyone there?" She sounded scared.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Jade Hayes

Jade glanced around her, straining her eyes. She was able to pinpoint where the sound came from and she narrowed her gaze, trying to determine what was there. Jade tried calling once more, but to no avail.

Her heart beat loudly in her chest and blood rushed in her ears.

Suddenly a furry figure that resembled a deer shot out of that spot. Jade didn't get a good look at it, but it was heading away from her. She sighed loudly, laughing at herself and sat on the ground again. Why had she been so scared, I mean what could be out there?

purpleraincloud

Avalee decided to jump out of the tree. In short she was being stupid. The thought of ambushing whoever was below made her almost want to smile. She wanted to be graceful. Or at least appear so. There was someone below her. Someone she didn't know. She was sure.

Avalee looked below and saw a small female standing below her. Making sure she wouldn't fall onto the girl, she jumped.

Surprisingly she landed fine. But frightened.

"Hello friend." She said quietly, sadness still in her eyes.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Jade Hayes

Jade jumped nearly out of her skin, holding in a scream by a half second as she saw the figure that had just appeared out of no where. It was a girl. She didn't have a threatening air about her at all. In fact, she looked quite sad. There was a specific word for it, but Jade was unsure of what that word was at the moment.

After recovering from the initial shock of seeing this girl, Jade was able to process what she said. "Friend?" She questioned curiously. "I don't know you. My name is Jade, and we could be friends if I knew your name?"

Jade stood, continuing to study the girl's face trying to pin point the emotion she saw.