News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Goodbye love! Goodbye love! Just came to say...goodbye love!....Goodbye!

Started by purpleraincloud, August 23, 2010, 10:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

"I can't just move on godd@mit! I love you. And you and stupid Seth had to ruin everything. And you younare just standing here, acting like a d@mn robot with so emotional attachment to any part of me! Do you have any idea how much that kills me inside?!!"

Although Avalee wanted to scream and shout at him, she couldn't bring herself to more than a quiet talking voice. Her mind swirrled, her heart raced, tears spilled, and anxiety threatened to overwhelm her.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

Axel turned, unable to bear looking at her at the moment. He could see the hurt in her eyes. He could feel them burning into his back.

"Everything changed since my death." He said softly. "I'm sorry if you expect me to cry or get angry. I don't know what you want. You just don't get it." He turned and was suddenly in front of her.

"You don't know what I've been through in my life, so don't you dare stand there and say I'm acting like a...a robot. I'm finally free from the little emotional prison I was held captive in." He pressed his teeth together, trying to think clearly. "I love you, Avalee. And I always will. But you can't just go around moping and being sad because I'm gone. Like I said, I live inside of you. I will always be around, always watching over you." He looked down and saw that his hands were slowly beginning to fade. His time here was running out. "I don't have much time."

"I'm sorry for who I was." Axel whispered. "I'm sorry I was a messed up kid. But I loved you. I will always love you. But promise me. Promise me you will move on. You've got your whole life ahead of you."

purpleraincloud

One tear rolled silently down her face. "I don't want to stop loving you. I don't want to be alone again. If I stop loving you, if I stop mourning you, you'll slip away. I'll forget." Another tear rolled. She was sorry for what she had done to him. He was happy now. And that made her feel a tad better.
It's just another day

Sky

"You will never be alone. If you forget me, so be it." He brought his hand to her face, to wipe away the tears, but she wouldn't be able to feel anything. He was fading away.

"Promise me." He said softly.

purpleraincloud

"Promise you what?" Avalee asked, more tears streaming down her pale face. She tried to touch him, to grab his hand, but she couldn't. It tore her apart inside. He was fading quickly. Avalee held Axel's ring, the one she always wore, and brought it to her lips. She kissed itgently. Eishng she could touch him.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel watched as her lips touched the ring. It was as if something triggered inside of him. He went to lift her chin so that he may kiss her one final time. But once again, there was no touch. He was practically a ghost. That's really all he was. Even so though, he still went and put his lips against hers.

"Promise me you'll move on."
He whispered.

purpleraincloud

Avalee wanted so badly to kiss him back. To feel his lips once more. She remembered them being warm, and loving. That was Axel in a nutshell. I still love you. She wanted to say. But she didn't want to hurt him. "I promise."
It's just another day

Sky

He smiled and stepped back but then fell. Axel was getting weak as his body slowly began to fade away.

"I...think I only have about an hour." He said quietly. He could see through his hands but they were still there.

purpleraincloud

Avalee walked towards Axel, then sat next to him. Just watching him. Every little move he made. The way he was fading. It made her sadder.

"Oh." Avalee said in response.
It's just another day

Sky

He laid down on the ground and closed his eyes. It had started. She was already pulling away her feelings for him. Starting to lock them up. Axel could feel it. And though he acted as though that was what he wanted, he only wanted to be hers. But he was dead now. That was that.

purpleraincloud

"Are you happy?" Avalee asked in a quiet, childlike voice. Not knowing what answer she hoped to get.
It's just another day