News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Goodbye love! Goodbye love! Just came to say...goodbye love!....Goodbye!

Started by purpleraincloud, August 23, 2010, 10:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

'Calm down...calm down! You are okay...'

Avalee tried to calm herself. She was breathing heavily, crying in fact, curled up in a grassy meadow in the forest. What brought her here? Lack of sleep and a desire to touch the man she was in love with once more. She yearned to be loved again. To be held in his arms once more would make her so unbelievable happy. Avalee was curled up in a ball...crying quietly to herself.

Her hair was up in a tight bun, so tight in fact her scalp burned a little bit. This late night she was wearing a navy blue dress. It was pretty, and formal. She has just come from a formal dinner at an old friend's house, and forgot to change. She couldn't sleep anyway.  But it felt eerie in the setting. ((I just had to post it. I fell in love with this dress. Imagine it navy blue. http://static0.modcloth.com/productshots/0044/6565/14823-1.jpg?1279918254))

She sat up, sill crying. The woods were so silent, practically mocking her. She yelled into the night, "How dare you leave me! Why did you break my heart? Why Axel?!"

She took a deep breath and wiped her eyes. Then she stated quieter, "You said you loved me!"
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

purpleraincloud

It's just another day

Sky

"Are you really doubting your love for me, Avalee?"

The voice, so familiar, called out softly. Sadly. There was a stir among the trees, branches waving, leaves dancing. The wind howled and blew across the tall grass, making it bend sideways. And there, in the shadows, was the carrier of such a voice.

The semi-long, spikey, crimson red hair, sky blue eyes, slight frown. He wore a simple white tee shirt with a pair of light faded jeans that had a hole near the knee. Black tennis shoes.

purpleraincloud

"I wasn't doubting my love for you. I was doubting your love for me."

Then Avalee spun around to see where the voice came from, assuring herself it was in her head.

But no. He was there.

Avalee saw him. As clear as her memories were. As clear as life. She saw him. Her love. In the flesh. The man's face she dreamed about. The man she had longed for. The man whose hands used to hold hers, gently...lovingly. The one whose lips had caressed hers. The man who held her heart in his palm. The one who left her. The man who left her by way of death. She missed him.

"Axel?" She barely whispered.
It's just another day

Sky

((Ooopies. I made a mistake, but oh well. I'll work from it.))

"Yes. It's me." He said softly, but the only movement he had made was to put his hands in his pockets. His head fell, hair casting more of a shadow across his face.

"I cannot control death Avalee. Your words, they sound as though I left you by my choice."

purpleraincloud

Avalee walked towards Axel slowly. Barefoot, her heals forgotten, closing the distance slowly. When there was less than a foot between them she reached out one hand to touch his face. Her fingertips were a short inch from his cheek. When she stopped, and her hand fell back to her side.

"I miss you."
It's just another day

Sky

When she had extended her hand out to him, a mere inch away, he took a single step back as if he were afraid of her touch. She stopped though and her hand had fallen back to her side.

"I miss you." She had said.

"I know." He replied back. "I know you do."

purpleraincloud

"I'm sorry."

It is all she could say. She, just needed him to know it. Her eyes burned as they welled up with tears. Tears that she would not allow to spill over.
Avalee sighed and looked down. It was so surreal.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel lifted his head, searching her with his eyes. Why was she sorry?

"You haven't done anything." He said. "I made the mistakes. I only wish you could understand what I had been going through over the last nine years. I was suffering inside." Axel sighed softly.

"Please, don't blame Seth. Because what happened, that was probably the best thing that could ever happen to me. Besides you being my girlfriend."

purpleraincloud

"I know. I know." She said shaking her head. Turning back towards him, she half smiled. Trying to put on a brave face, although she felt a sting in her heart. He didn't miss her. But she put that away in her head, tucked it away. She couldn't be selfish, not right now. Not while she had him back. Just for this moment.

She stepped closer to him.

"Axel...?" She asked, then paused.

"How are you here?"
It's just another day

Sky

"I live." Axel said. "Inside of you." He pointed to his chest, where his heart was. Or would be. It wasn't really beating now, was it? He shook his head. "I can't explain it." He looked up to the sky, at the moon, the faint glow giving his face an almost startling look.

purpleraincloud

Avalee tilted her head to the side, in question. It didn't make sense. But then again...it didn't have to. He was there. That's all she wanted. It was all she needed. She took another step closer to him, longing to touch him. To be close to him. When he held her in his arms, she didn't feel unloved or alone. She wished to feel that again.

Tears threatened. Yet, she still held back. Tears would not ruin this moment.
It's just another day

Sky

He sighed and lowered his gaze back to her. He was different. He wasn't dealing with all of that anger he had once carried on his shoulders. All of the pain he had dealt with in his life had sort of faded away. Except this. Leaving Avalee.

"Phoenix is a nice guy."

purpleraincloud

"Don't say that." Avalee took another step towards him. Her mind jumbled up and her heart torn, she knew she loved Axel. "Don't Axel." She spoke very quietly. Sercerity colored her voice, but a hint of wearyness did too. She loved him. Wasn't that enough?
It's just another day

Sky

Axel ignored her, but he saw her step towards him again.

"He can take care of you." He said. "I want you to move on."