News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

-What am I doing here...?-

Started by purpleraincloud, August 28, 2010, 12:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

Avalee wandered through the great hall, in a relatively...better mood. Well she pretended to be in one. She wandered, half of her brain in teacher mode, and the other half in ditzy mode. She was oblivious, to anything and everything. It was a state in which she could be numb. In this mode she wouldn't see the vibrant blues in Ravenclaw ties. So she wouldn't have to go through that every time she saw the color. Her ballet flats made a soft clicking noise as she walked, her arms limp at her sides.

Her dark skinny jeans kept her legs warm from the cold Hogwarts cooling system. She couldn't wait for the fall. It was too hot right now. Her shirt was a nice dark green. She sort of liked having to dress up for her job. Her curly blonde hair was up in a messy bun, off of the back of her neck, which was stiff after planting her fall plants all day yesterday.

Her duties today were to patroll the halls, which was easy considering the lack of students. Although she couldn't wait for school to start. At least it was something to keep her mind busy

As she walked the halls, she wore a blank expression, almost robotic. Void of all emotion. Was she to be numb like this forever?
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

potter_fan122

Andy walked quickly through the halls, his face set in a grim expression. He had a stack of papers and two books hooked in his left arm. He was moving down the hall as a fast pace-- not running but definately not walking. He had just been informed that he would have to take three extra classes this year because he failed them last year.

-Fifth year and I`m already taking extra classes.- He thought to himself and rolled his eyes. Andy`s light eyes were locked on the floor but her wasn`t paying attention. He turned a sharp corner and saw someone right ahead of him. Stopping, he smiled at the girl.

"Oh, sorry. Wasn`t watching where I was going." He hadn`t run into the girl, but he was close enough to it.

((Sorry! I don`t have a clue what to do with him.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

purpleraincloud

"Oh, sorry. Wasn't watching where I was going."

Avalee looked at the young boy she almost had collided with. He was tall, much taller than her, yet young. Avalee figured he was about a sixth year, probably younger. He had blond hair, and soft blue eyes. He looked angry and had an armful of books.

"It's quite alright." Avalee stated plainly, forcing herself into half a smile.

"Do you need help getting somewhere?"
She asked. It felt nice to be in charge for once.
It's just another day

potter_fan122

Andy almost rolled his eyes, but stopped himself. Of course he didn`t need help finding anything. He was just trying to get out of the blasted castle. But he didn`t say anything. Whoever this girl was, she was a girl, and he had been raised to be kind to girls.

"No thanks, I`m just trying to get out of here. Tired of being inside," he answered in a mannerly voice.

-Tired of being inside with no one to talk to.-
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

purpleraincloud

"Well...if you need anything. I'll be around." Avalee said. She sensed that something was amiss with the young boy. But she decided not to push it too far.

((Sorry for shortness!))
It's just another day