News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

---Whispering---

Started by purpleraincloud, September 15, 2010, 11:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey watched the girl. Waiting longer to see if she would add something or react in some way.  It didn't seem to her that Avalee seemed very interested in her apology, or anything at all, really.  She had basically done nothing sinceAxel died. Nothing positive, at least.

"Is there anything I can do to help you, to make you feel better?" She asked finally, breaking the silence. "You seem so... stoic and unhappy. I mean, I know you can't be happy, but you can be something other than sad." She shook her head slowly for a moment, letting the silent stretch a little bit.

"I hate seeing people unhappy. People should be happy, always. Just tell me if there's something I could do." Her voice was soft still, but there was more meaning behind her words now. She meant them. She meant them with all her heart. It killed her to see anybody unhappy, escpecially if she had already tried to cheer that person up. Seeing Avalee made her hurt inside. She wanted to help the girl, but she didn't know how.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."