News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

First loves ends with heart break!!!???!

Started by Deyjee, October 3, 2010, 08:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deyjee

A professor in my school said, first love always end with heart break. I have never fall in love so i need your opinion. is this true
To see what is not you gaze on what is

Miss Xantier

I guess it's true, but not always. It depends on whether or not you end up living your entire life with them.

James156

I kinda agree with Xantier. But sometimes the breakup goes well, and you can still be best friends. I mean, there is probably a small scratch on your heart, but at least it was not a gaping hole; friendship is the best medicine, along with laughter.  :)
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Miss Xantier

Always, and if you are a girl with a guy friend. That's even better! The guy can go and beat up the one who broke your heart.... It's happened to me.

Deyjee

Thanks for your reply i quite appreciate it. I just wish my first love dont end up like that.
To see what is not you gaze on what is

James156

Glad to help. I never thought my dating mistakes would come in handy here. LOL  :D

Ginny Weasly

I can only give you a lyric from a song, "We break up, it's something that we do now. Everyone has got to do it sometime."

My experience, a first love rarely develops into an adult relationship that can withstand time and pressure. It's not possible to grow like that. You tend to grow away from each other, as sad as it is. However, in order to have a fulfilling relationship later in life, like the marrying kind, I feel it is important to have experience of past relationships.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

James156

damientailor

To be very frank one time i was fall in love... At the age of 17 when i was in school i fell in love. It was the first day of new semester and the first day of that girl also. when i saw her first time i like her very much..Days are going on and on and felt that i am in love with her . My friends told me that it is called "Love at first sight"... After some days we are being friends of each other, when i had a chance i told her that i love her very much but she told me that she did not love me she loves another guys of my friend circle Like this my First loves ends with heart break.

James156

Quote from: damientailor on December 30, 2010, 11:53:48 PM
To be very frank one time i was fall in love... At the age of 17 when i was in school i fell in love. It was the first day of new semester and the first day of that girl also. when i saw her first time i like her very much..Days are going on and on and felt that i am in love with her . My friends told me that it is called "Love at first sight"... After some days we are being friends of each other, when i had a chance i told her that i love her very much but she told me that she did not love me she loves another guys of my friend circle Like this my First loves ends with heart break.
...that sucks... :( sorry.