News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

everyone join, get active

Started by HamandCheese, October 6, 2010, 01:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamandCheese

Buckywas sitting in his room, he was worried after recently seeing Scorpius Malfoy with a dark mark, Bucky of course thought the worse. What if  they whe re congregating and started a rain of terror much like Voldermort's on the world. Bucky didn't know whether to report Scorpius or try to kill him, so he just sat there felling defenceless when he suddenly had an idea, make a group of kids to learn defencive magic, maybe even trained by harry potter called "Harry potters avengers". At first Bucky felt like he was over reacting but he had read every book of the voldermort wars and all the original signs where reappearing, dark skies, muggle bridges collapsing and well, dark marks.

Bucky set out to make a group which is similar to Dumbledore's Army, which is the reason Voldermort is gone. So Bucky collected a few people that he knew would spread the word as they had some relation ship with the original Child Army. Bucky spent the month talking to students such as james Potter,
Lily Potter, Rose Weasley,
Hugo Weasley,
Ted Lupin, and Victoire Weasley but was to afraid to go see Albus.

After a month of work and whispering Bucky was standing in the Gryffindor Commonroom waiting for students prodigies to arrive, hoping for hundreds.

Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

James156

Alfonse walks in the common room, unsure if he should really be here...there was no one else here! Well, Bucky was, but he expected that much. So, he walked up to bucky and asked him the only question that came to mind.

"Um, where is everybody? Im not the only one coming, am I?"
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

HamandCheese

Bucky stood in the common om for an hour longer, when he suddenly started wondering if anyone would come then suddenly a young boy walked through the fat lady, he assumed they7 must have come as a group to keep things a secret but as the seconds went on, only one boy came through,  Bucky began to lose hope knowing two people could not do a thing.

bucky recognised the boy at that point, he didn't really know him but he knew his name was Alfonse. Suddenly the boy spoke up "Um, where is everybody? Im not the only one coming, am I?"   Bucky spoke in a sorowism distaught voice "I think so" he said. Bucky suddenly birst into tears and sluid down on the wall " A whole month of work for nothing, I knew we couldn't trust those jerks" He punched a whole in the drywall, getting angry that not even Harry's decendants care.
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

GinnyW.12397

Then Kali walked in through the fat lady's portrait...
"I'm not TOO late am I?! I really hope not... Wow what a crowd... Hehehe... Oh I jive up!"
Then Kali looked over and saw Bucky slouched over with his head deep in his hands, Bucky looked up and that's when Kali realized that Bucky was crying.
" merlin's beard! Are you ok Bucky? What happened?! did someone do something to you?!"
Bucky just stared expressionless back at kali.
ily JKRowling!!!! <3

Ginny Thompson

Linvy and Aggee decided they'd join this "army" and walked into the room.
Linvy spoke "is this where we're supposed to start the army?"
She hoped this was the place she didn't want intruders to be listening.
She suddenly saw her friend Bucky, this was the place.
But no one was here. Where was everyone?

Aggie had noticed Bucky had been crying and jogged over to see what was wrong. Two other people were in the room. A girl and a boy. Linvy ran over and took her place. Aggie decided to ask if this was where they met. So went toward the boy and asked "Hi, Aggie, you?, is this the place?"

The choices you make; make you who you are