News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

To see you again...

Started by purpleraincloud, October 18, 2010, 03:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

Avalee wandered the grounds, her heart beating nervously. A warm blush colored her cheeks, as the chill of autumn set in. She walked quite fast, slightly determined. She had no idea where she was going, but she was headed there, wherever it was. She needed to just get away. To be away, and be with someone. She was sick of being alone, execpt of course the company of her needy students.

She wanted to be around some people who weren't just asking for her help on planting things anymore. So she walked.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

"Avalee. Hey, Avalee!" A voice called a distance away from the girl. It was Phoenix who was running after her. He saw her when he walked out of the castle. A grin had stretched across his face at the sight of her and he zipped up his jacket and followed after her. He finally caught up with her and slowed to her pace.

"Hey there." He said cheerfully, his hands reaching into his pockets.

purpleraincloud

Avalee smiled and looked back as soon as she heard his voice. She slowed down as he ran to meet her. She was so glad to see him, and her heart skipped a few beats. She liked him. She could admit that much to herself right now. Not that she would ever admit that to him. Avalee looked into his eyes, right behind his glasses, and showed him how happy she was to see him.

"Hey, yourself." Avalee said, beaming. "How are you?"
It's just another day

Sky

"I'm great!" He replied, with a smile in return. "And you?" Phoenix combed his fingers through his windblown hair. It had grown some and had a spikey look to it. He would deny it, but he was trying to impress Avalee by looking a little different. He even dressed down more often than usual. Like today, he had a navy blue zip up jacket, torn jeans, and old sneakers. Totally not his usual look. And the hair just really gave him a different appearance. Like a new guy.

"I got you something." Phoenix said softly. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a white stuffed teddy bear that held a little red heart and he held it out to her. "I know it's late but...happy er...Sweetest Day."

purpleraincloud

Avalee was surprised, yet happy about his enthusiasm. She brushed her long bangs out of her eyes so she could actually see. His grin made her grin wider. She was so happy that she had taken the time to put on makeup and lipstick this morning. Her lips were ruby red and her eyes shined. She wore a black knee-length dress and yellow tights underneath. A little odd-looking, but she liked it. On her feet were low-top regular converse all-stars. "I'm doing...okay."

As soon as he held out the bear, she blushed, and her heart raced. She smiled impossible wider and chuckled. It was adorable.

"Thank you so much." Then she sighed. "Aw, I feel so bad. I don't have anything for you." The bear was adorable, and she looked at it while she apologized.
It's just another day

Sky

"Your presence is a gift itself." Phoenix could smack himself for such a cheesy line, but it was the truth. He hadn't seen her in what felt like ages.

((Sorry, I can't think. I'm on the phone so I'm multi-tasking.))

purpleraincloud

Avalee gazed up at him, and pecked him on the cheek. She blushed as soon as she did it, and glanced down at the ground. She almost opened her mouth to apologize for it, but it sounded too silly.
It's just another day

Sky

Phoenix smiled from ear to ear and his cheeks flushed almost immediately. He looked up at the sky after hearing a faint roar of thunder. "Look's like a storm is coming. It's going to be a cold night." And then he had an idea.

"Say, would you like to maybe get together and have a butterbeer?"

purpleraincloud

"Sounds splendid." Avalee said, and smiled. The air smelled of rain and cold weather.

She blushed after what she had done, and couldn't wait for every moment with him. She intended to buy him a drink and stop embarrassing herself. She held the bear in her right hand, while she dangled her left hand at her side, just in case he wanted to hold it.
It's just another day

Sky

"I was thinking we could go to my dormitory, unless that would make you uncomfortable. That way, we won't get caught in the rain if we're in Hogsmead." He couldn't help but notice as he spoke, how pretty she looked, blush and all.

purpleraincloud

"Sounds..." Avalee looked into his blue eyes. Blue eyes. Avalee definitely had a thing for blue eyes. They were great eyes. Expressive. They complimented his face so well. He was a gorgeous boy. She had no idea why he was chasing after her. Avalee secretly loved his nerdy image. The glasses. The way he usually dressed. It was adorable.

"Great." She would try not to mess this up, she promised herself as they walked toward his home.
It's just another day

Sky

"Great." Phoenix echoed softly. He merely smiled and pushed a strand of blonde hair that fell in front of her eyes away. Then he started for the school, walking closely beside her.

purpleraincloud

Avalee felt how close they were as they walked back to his dorm. It was odd to be this close. She yearned to reach out and touch him. But after her little stunt with the kiss, she knew it was his move. For some people she hung out with, it was just awkward or uncomfortable. With Phoenix...well it was different. They just clicked.

Still, she felt that ache of Axel's absence was still there. He was gone. It was still fresh. She had just kissed someone. It was on the cheek, but that didn't change anything. Tears almost sprang to her eyes, but she just had to shake them off.

"So...what have you been up to lately?"
Avalee asked, clearing her voice mid-sentence, shaking away the sadness.
It's just another day

Sky

Phoenix felt his hand just barely rub against hers and stepped just a little bit away. Darn nerves. He almost went to take her hand, but he still couldn't help but feel that it was too soon.

"I've been teaching. And we had a big Astrology field trip at the end of Summer around the mountains. That's where the stars are the best to gaze at. What about you?"

purpleraincloud

"Fun!" Avalee said in response to his comment on the field trip. They stars looked so pretty up around the mountains. She didn't remember the last time she was out there, but she remembered it was beautiful. Maybe one day she could go up there with Phoenix. When their hands bumped, she felt her body react. Her heart jumped in her chest. It was his move, she reminded herself.

"Just teaching, lots of planting. Lots of ash and belladonna planted this year." Then Avalee realized how dorky she sounded as she talked about her plants. She realized that most people wouldn't care. "And...some other plants..." Avalee finished.
It's just another day