News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

To see you again...

Started by purpleraincloud, October 18, 2010, 03:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"You have the right personality for a herbologist." Phoenix said with a crooked smile. "You've got that patient, loving nature." He got closer to her again, pretended to look away at something, and took a deep breath. Then he carefully took her hand in his, a certain warmth traveling through his hand and into his stomach. His heart thumped a little faster at her touch, but he felt unusually comfortable.

purpleraincloud

Avalee smiled as he held her hand. She felt her heart beat faster while her hands got warm, touching his warm, soft hands. She looked to him, but he was looking away, blushing. Holding his hand was so simple. It was so natural. Avalee looked at him again, wondering to herself, is this really happening? She hoped it was.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

((Fast forwaaaaard to the dorm. Woot.))

"Do you like your butterbeer served hot or cold?"
Phoenix asked as he set two wine glasses on down the table in front of the couch, a tall thick clear bottle in his hand full of a caramel colored liquid. He pulled a cork out of it and began pouring the liquid into the glasses. There was just dim lighting in the room from the lit fire in the fireplace. That's usually all Phoenix used in here to see. "Is it too dark? I can light some candles."

purpleraincloud

"However you take it." Avalee said. She liked Butterbeer both ways, and in his moment, she really didn't care. She had been up here before, but it was the same. It smelled quite nice for a boy's dorm. It was dark, but inviting. Seemed quite....homey. "It's fine," She said in response to the lighting.
It's just another day

Sky

"I think I'm going to take it the way it is." He said. Phoenix shoved the cork back in and set the bottle carefully on the table before retreating beside Avalee on the couch. But he wasn't even thinking about taking a sip.

purpleraincloud

"So...here we are..." Avalee said. They were sitting on his couch. In his apartment. She could feel inside that it was wrong to be here, but at the same time it felt right. She felt that the former was all that mattered in this moment, so she would act on it. She gently set her head on his warm shoulder. It sends sparks across her skin.

"Again."
She finished.
It's just another day

Sky

"Again." Phoenix breathed. He smiled as her head fell gracefully to his shoulder, and he layed his own against hers.

Tell her. He kept thinking. Just tell her.

purpleraincloud

Avalee just sat there, And breathed. She had no words for this moment. She was falling again. And this time it felt so true. She felt like Phoenix might actually like her back. He actually madE her happy, in a time when she thought no one could. She smiled gently.
It's just another day

Sky

"Has anyone ever...er...told you..." Phoenix started, but he was having a hard time getting words to come out. He closed his eyes and breathed silently then took her hand, looking at their hands.

"How beautiful you are? Especially with the fire's glow."

purpleraincloud

Avalee smiled, and picked her head up and looked into his eyes. "Has anyone ever told you that you are a really handsome and amazing guy?" Avalee, with slight hesitation, leaned forward, almost letting her lips touch his.
It's just another day

Sky

Phoenix looked into her eyes for a short moment and then lowered his gaze.

"I'm afraid you're the first." He said softly, a smile forming on his lips. He could feel her so close to him and he brought his eyes up to hers again.

purpleraincloud

"I am really surprised" Avalee said, looking him directly in the eyes. She wanted to kiss him, so bad. Meanwhile she had lyrics running through her head.

Now's your moment
Floating in a blue lagoon
Boy you better do it soon
No time will be better
She don't say a word
And she won't say a word
Until you kiss the girl

Her smile faded, but her heart soared.
It's just another day

Sky

I can't.

I can't do this.

Her heart belonged to him.

Phoenix found his hand had left Avalee's and was now traveling through her soft blonde locks, curling them ever so gently around his fingers. Why was this so hard?

purpleraincloud

"Phoenix?" She asked. What was going on in his mind?
Did I do something wrong?

Did I say something wrong?

Is he not really into me?

She had no idea what she had done, so she backed up.
It's just another day

Sky

Phoenix swore mentally.

Don't blow it. "No...no. You didn't do anything. You're perfect." He said the words before he could think, and he leaned over and kissed her before she could say anything back.