News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

To see you again...

Started by purpleraincloud, October 18, 2010, 03:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

Avalee's eyebrows pushed together, and she looked down. 'I'm pretty f*ck!ng far from perfect.' She thought. The warmness of the room crept up on her. She felt so comfortable and safe here. Especially when he was here. She didn't want that to go away. Not ever. She felt that it was now or never. Either he liked her, or he didn't. Now was the moment.

The next thing she knew, he was kissing her. She was surprised. And naturally, she kissed him back. It felt so right.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

Phoenix carefully leaned back, putting a little bit of distance between them. But he was smiling, his hands back to her hair, then her cheek, carefully caressing it with the back of his fingers. He didn't say anything. He simply just stared.

purpleraincloud

"Hi....?" Avalee whispered in a slightly questioning tone. She smiled gently. She was happy. He made her happy. She leaned forward again, and kissed him, pulling back right away. Looking into his eyes for a reaction.
It's just another day

Sky

Phoenix laughed softly and replied with a "hello" of his own. He felt her lips push against his for just a second and then she had gone back, looking into his eyes.

"Wow." He whispered.

purpleraincloud

"Ditto" Avalee said. She felt like a moron as soon as she said it. It was less than eloquent. A warm blush colored her cheeks. She changed her position. She moved so her whole body was faced towards him. It would be so much easier to kiss him this way.

She looked into his eyes again. She was just trying to tell if he felt the same way.
It's just another day

Sky

He kissed her again, a bit longer than hers, but it was still short. Phoenix only pulled back far enough to admire her beautiful face. He traced the blushing areas around her cheeks with his finger. He was so caught up in the moment, he wasn't even thinking about how their relationship wouldn't work. Co-workers, teachers, dating? No, it wasn't allowed.

purpleraincloud

After he pulled back, she looked into his eyes. Something was wrong. But it didn't matter...right? What could get in the way? It had just started for christ's sake. She really had wanted this to work. She leaned forward and kissed his warm neck.

It's just another day

Sky

Phoenix's eyes closed as he felt her warm lips on his neck. What was she doing? It wasn't a bad thing, but was she really ready for this sort of thing? After things with her previous relationship?

He was thinking too much. He was nervous. And it was probably really obvious too. He wasn't used to being this close with girls. He didn't know how to act or what to do. Gosh, they were confusing.

purpleraincloud

Avalee leaned back quickly. Her eyebrows pushed together and she frowned slightly. If he didn't like her, he needed to say something, now. She knew that if she got involved with him any more it would hurt too much if he ended things. She wanted to be with him. She liked him, a lot. Would he have gotten that bear, the one that sat on the coffee table in front of her, if he didn't like her? Had she done something wrong?

"Phoenix?"
She asked quietly, tilting her head to one side slightly. "What did I do?"
It's just another day

Sky

Phoenix frowned too, his eyes falling to the bear on the table.

"It's not...it's nothing you did. I was just thinking...." He pushed the edge of his palm into his forehead as he tried to think. "Avalee, I really like you. But we can't have a relationship as long we're in teachers. At least, not a public one. We could be fired." He brought his eyes to hers. "It's against school policy."

purpleraincloud

Avalee leaned back. She had been avoiding this topic on purpose. She leaned back further. "I know..." She mumbled quietly, looked down at her hands. 'But how can that get in our way?' She thought. She frowned. Nothing ever worked out for her. Something always got in her way. Always. And she knew she couldn't just stop liking him. It didn't work that way.

She frowned.
It's just another day

Sky

Phoenix cupped his hands gently around Avalee's face and pressed his lips against hers. They could do this. They could pull it off. Couldn't they?

purpleraincloud

Avalee closed her eyes, not knowing if what he was doing was a hello or a goodbye. He was right though. This wasn't going to end well. She felt her stomach jump when he touched her though. It showed Avalee that she really did like him.
It's just another day

Sky

"We can try." Phoenix whispered. "I don't want to let someone as beautiful as you be taken by somebody else."

((Ehhhh.))

purpleraincloud

Avalee smiled. She knew how to take a compliment when it mattered. She leaned forward and gently kissed him on the lips, pulling back right after. "How are we gonna do this?" Avalee asked, shaking her head. She wouldn't let him go. She had just gotten him, and he was so wonderful.
It's just another day