News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

new_life to live___

Started by potter_fan122, October 19, 2010, 09:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((Oldies, for sure. Sky, Albus, Ginny if she wants, Aves, and whoever. Write long, please.))

"People are going to start showing up soon!" Stacey said hurridly, moving around the house at an inhuman speed to get things picked up and nice. She hadn't realized how messy the house became since the twins. Baby stuff was everywhere. Bottles and toys and blankets. Everything. The house smelled of baby even, which Stacey sure as heck didn't realize until she opened the windows and aired the house out.

"Love, it'll be okay. They won't expect the house to be perfect. You've basically been on bedrest for three months," Aiden assured, walking into the living room holding a wrapped bundle.

"I suppose," Stacey agreed finally. The house actually looked really good. Of course, she had spent the last house using most of her powers to make the house perfectly clean. Things were spotless again, and she would just have to be satisfied for that. She walked from the kitchen counter to the couch, holding another bundle wrapped in a light pink blanket.

She sat down on the couch and Aiden seated himself next to her. Stacey looked at him, then at their two children. Tiny and perfect. More perfect than anything.

"Look at them," she breathed softly, her eyes gleaming a blue so brilliant her eyes looked like gems. She looked good for having given birth to two eight-pound babies just a month ago. Her stomach was a little fuller, but for the msot part she looked the same. There was something different, though. Something in her eyes, her face.... just something. It was the happiness of a new parent. And Aiden had the same look.

"Look at us," Aiden replied, leaning over and kissing Stacey's cheek. She smiled and shook her head slightly, looking up to her husband. His hair was disheveled and his eyes gleamed bright gold. He looked so handsome. Stacey moved to kiss him just as the doorbell sounded.

"Coming!"

((I wrote it quickly. =P Oh well, just join.  ;)))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

I wonder how they're keeping up with two babies. I'd think one would be a handful on it's own. Sky thought as she strolled up the pathway to the Gray household. It was Autumn, and leaves of all sorts of colors were scattered all along the walk way, almost hiding the pavement from view. Sky actually didn't recall ever coming here before. This, ((I think)) was her first time. It was a gorgeous house. It was obvious that even through the pregnancy and birth of twins, that the house was still well taken care of.

Sky finally made her way to the door. She dressed very casually, some graphic tee for Bertie Bott's, a yellow zip-up hoodie, faded jeans, and black converse shoes. Her charcoal black hair was in a ponytail, her bangs swooped to the side. She held two packages, one light pink, the other a light blue. Somehow she managed to knock on the door even with the packages in her hands.

((Not my best.))

potter_fan122

((It's all good. =) ))

Stacey pushed off the couch just before the doorbell sounded. "Hi, Sky! Come in, come in," She greeted excitedly while she opened the door, ushering Sky into the room and giving her a one-armed hug. In her other arm the baby squirmed, making a face but not crying. Stacey smiled brightly, her eyes lighting up.

"This would be Torrance Celest, and she obviously takes after her father." The tiny figure looked up at Sky with huge green eyes and a shock of black hair. Her little eyes wandered around, then smiled in Sky's direction.

"Hey Sky," Aiden said, also standing up and walking over from the couch. A noise came from the bundle he was holding and as he turned it around, another small baby in his arms.

"And that's William James," Stacey added. Will looked at his mother with electric orange eyes and grinned widely, showing off his gums. Stacey smiled and shook her head slightly.

"What do you think? Do you want to hold them?" She asked, turning back to Sky.

Sky

Sky smiled warmly at the little black haired infant.

"Hey there." She said softly. She held out her finger for the baby to grab onto. "Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

"Hey Sky," Sky looked up to see Aiden walking to towards them with another bundle in his arms.

"Hello!" She replied. "He definitely takes after you." Sky said, looking to Stacey. "Look at those eyes."

When she was offered a chance to hold them, she felt unsure. Hesitant.

"I-I don't know...." She started.

potter_fan122

"Don't be silly! It's not that hard, and she's really warm." Stacey moved the baby so that she was holding her with one arm and stood next to her friend. "Just put your arms like this and I can hand her to you.... Unless you don't feel comfortable holding her." Her voice was energetic, then wavered off. She still wasn't sure how to present the twins to people yet. The only family members that had seen them were her parents, brother, and might-as-well-be-brother of a cousin.

She looked over to Aiden, unsure of how to act. Not that he would know any more than she did. While she was pregnant, Stacey though that she had accepted the idea of being a teenage mother. Now that she had her children in front of her, she had no clue what to do. Her mother- oddly enough- had shown her a lot, but that didn't mean she knew how to show other people how to handle babies.

"Uhm....

Sky

"Like...this?" Sky positioned her arms just like Stacey's, akwardly, and looked at her. Then she laughed. "You just tried convincing me to hold a baby because she's 'really warm'." Sky's eyes went to the child then to Aiden. She was comparing how much the little baby looked like her parents. She definitely looked more like Aiden.