News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter books

Started by tulasi, November 15, 2010, 05:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tulasi

According to Rowling, the idea for both the Harry Potter books and its eponymous protagonist came while waiting for a delayed train from Manchester to London in 1990. She stated that her idea for "this scrawny, black-haired, bespectacled boy who didn't know he was a wizard became more and more real to me".

buy steroids online
goats milk soaps

jmsadare

Fans of the books will be excited, as DH is perhaps the best book-to-film adaptation of the series to date. Director David Yates did a tremendous job of capturing the essence of the book from the action-packed Weasely wedding in the beginning all the way to the madness at Malfoy manor at the end.

cuimei2010

Hermes Bags which launched a new style. Hermes issued by the new product of new Black series of Hermes gold Birkin particularly eye-catching in 2011. This style Hermes Birkin Bags saves you 50% up in the beginning of 2011. The New Year of this Hermes Handbags of Birkin series are good for you to keep one.

herosshamy

I like magic. Harry Potter books are really good for me. They give me a nice information and share good time. They are interesting. Along the way he learns about the power of his friends, the fierceness of his enemies, and the meaning sacrifice. The novel revolves around Harry Potter, an orphan who discovers at the age of eleven he was a wizard.

jackavalonpaul

Harry Potter books, we all knows these books are best sellers all times it shows that the writer is so great and puts the words so fabulously that readers are so involve in reading books as they are part of the story.