News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Prisoner of Azkaban

Started by tulasi, November 15, 2010, 05:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tulasi

In the third book, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Rowling uses a time travel premise. Harry learns that his parents were betrayed to Voldemort by their friend Peter Pettigrew, who framed Harry's godfather Sirius Black for the crimes, condemning him to Azkaban, the wizard prison. When Sirius escapes to seek revenge, Harry and Hermione use a Time Turner to save him and a hippogriff named Buckbeak. Yet Pettigrew escapes, and an innocent Sirius remains a hunted fugitive. Harry learns how to create a Patronus which takes the form of a stag.

neon beer signs
share accommodation

harrydpope

This is my favourite movie in all seven movies or books.In this Harry potter use time traveller to go back for 1 day back.In this movie at the first look prisoner is looking very dangerous.Harry only do the magic in last scene of movie to save the prisoner this is really good scene of movie.Thanks...

fredycleark

I am big fan of Harry Potter movies.I have all seven movies DVD collection of Harry Potter movies.Third movie means Prisoner of Azkaban is very good movie of Harry potter film series.I like the last scene of this film when Harry fly on Latest sweep.The prisoner is The Godfather of Harry Dad.Harry seems more powerfull in this movie.Thanks

damientailor

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is the third novel in the Harry Potter series written by J. K. Rowling. The novel won the  Whitbread Book Award in the year 1999 , the Bram Stoker Award, and it was also short-listed for other awards, including the Hugo.A film based on the novel was released on 31 May 2004, in the United Kingdom and 4 June 2004 in the U.S. and many other countries. This is the only novel in the series that does not feature Lord Voldemort in some form.