News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alcohol Won't Solve Your Problems, Avalee...

Started by purpleraincloud, November 26, 2010, 01:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

I am pathetic.

Avalee was not having a great night. Well, it was actually closer to morning. It was 2:17 AM. She moaned in insomnia. She was well on her way to getting smashed. She just wanted to black out.

So much blood.

She had woken up crying from a dream about an hour ago. She had dreamed that her hands and arms were covered in blood. Axel's blood. Up until tonight she couldn't remember what happened after Axel was killed. Avalee remembered running out of the pub, her shirt, arms, and face were covered in blood. The taste of blood was on her tongue. She just kept kissing him. He had to come back. But he didn't. He never woke up.

Why did those awful memories have to come back?

She remembered running from the bar, and running...she just kept running.

She tilted her head back and took another shot of Vodka.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

"Hey, what the heck are you doing?" 

The voice belonged to the really young teacher from Hogwarts that had long black hair and gray eyes. Sky was suddenly standing by Avalee, hands on her hips. She had shadows under her eyes. She couldn't get herself to fall back asleep, so she slid out of bed, leaving a snoring Jason and Jake behind, changed, and came here. Maybe she just needed some air. Or some atmosphere. She had just been so overwhelmed lately with what was happening with her life. Good things, but overwhelming.

purpleraincloud

"Trying to forget"

Avalee whispered loudly. In truth it was her main goal. She wanted to forget the last year of her life and start over. Phoenix and her hadn't talked in a week, and it seemed as though he didn't care about her. Who was this woman to question her? She wasn't a kid anymore. She wasn't a student. She wasn't even a teacher.

Although anger was her first response. It wasn't her biggest. Louder than all other emotions, pity was what she felt. Towards herself. She was pathetic.
It's just another day

Sky

"You won't forget by destroying yourself with alcohol. You'll only be numbed for a little while. Come on, let's take a walk." Sky paused and bit her lip. "Can you walk?" She didn't know how much Avalee had. She could have already been wasted.

HamandCheese

(is this private, if not I Promise not to break the flow of the story)
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

purpleraincloud

(It is Bucky, sorry)

"I think I can." Avalee said. She hadn't had enough to be stumbling and tripping. She stood up, just a little wobbly, but not queasy yet. She was wearing a dark gray skirt with black leggings and brown ankle-boots. She had gotten warm and had taken off her black winter coat, and was wearing yellow blouse. She put her coat back on.

How did this lady know her? Who was she? Avalee recognized her from somewhere, she knew her somehow. She just couldn't but her finger on it.
It's just another day

Sky

Sky had on a dark red sweater with a long dark gray coat and jeans. Dragon-hide boots covered her feet, keeping them toasty. She put her hands in her pocket and nodded towards the door.

"I'll let you lead the way." She said. "Wherever you want to go."

purpleraincloud

Avalee walked slowly at first and then gained speed as she left the pub. She kept turning around and watching to make sure that the woman was following her.

As soon as they were outside Avalee spun around and looked at the woman. "Who are you?" She asked in a kind, but still stern tone.

(They haven't met yet right?)
It's just another day

Sky

((I'm not sure. Lol. I guess not.))

Sky was confused as to why she kept turning and watching her. The way her eyes fell on her, for some reason, gave her a chill. She rushed out the door after her and then stopped as she spun around with her question.

She stepped back. "My name is Sky. Y'know. Teacher? You probably don't remember me. I was gone for awhile. But I graduated a year or two ahead of you." She stood there in silence for a moment. "You're Avalee...Ausden?"

purpleraincloud

She started to nod and then remembered something. Avalee remembered the face now. She remembered the night that she wanted to badly to forget. Axel had shown her that flier. That wanted poster. Her name was Sky Mason. She was wanted for being a Death Eater. Avalee started to feel felt unsafe and unsure of this woman.

"I have seen you before. On that wanted poster."
She said
It's just another day

Sky

Sky's eyes fell to the ground.

"You saw that...." She sighed and then bit her lip again. "I can explain." Sky held out her left arm and pulled back her sleeve, revealing the dark mark that she's carried for nearly four years. It had a burn scar all around it, her attempt at removing it.

"I was a Death Eater, but not anymore. But the other Death Eater's have been trying to get me into some trouble. You see, they consider my husband and I traitors. For quitting and defying well, you-know-who. It's a big, long story. But things for now, are alright. Just for now."

purpleraincloud

"And how do I know you aren't lying?" Avalee asked titlting her head to the side and sweeping her hair to the side. A sudden streak of clarily and stern-ness ran through her. She could defend herself, she knew that now. But still.

She was never that girl, she was always so fragile, but alcohol gave her a new confidence.
It's just another day

Sky

Sky shook her head and laughed. Really? Well, this would be fun.

"You don't. I could easily kill you right now if I wanted to. But you know what? You're inebriated and I don't like to hurt people, so yeah. I can't really do too much physical work right now anyway, or have too much stress going on."
  She finished speaking with a smile and then roll her sleeve back down. "Do you know Stacey Gray? She's my best friend. And she's not the type to befriend bad, bad people."

purpleraincloud

"Stacey doesn't like me all to much, so chances are you feel the same as her." Avelee looked at her. She looked sort of stressed out and just like she had not been having a great day. Avalee didn't know her, and yet she knew too much.
It's just another day

Sky

"If I didn't like you, then why would I try to get you away from this environment?" She said, pointing to the bar. "Now, can you stop worrying about who likes you or who doesn't and tell me what is bothering you?" She sighed. There was no need for frustration.

"Look, if it helps, I'm in public again. And I've been allowed to teach. Don't you think if I were a criminal, I'd be in hiding somewhere? The Headmaster certainly wouldn't hire a working Death Eater." Sky paused for a second. "Believe what you want to." She turned, starting to walk in the opposite direction. Oddly enough, after that, she was craving something. Sky poked her stomach, which wasn't really visable beneath the thick coat, and whispered something.

"You're not getting ice cream at this hour." But she knew she would give in later.