News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wizard Tournament of 2010-2011

Started by Sky, December 12, 2010, 02:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

((NOTE: This is meant to be like the Tri-Wizard Tournament, but without the other two visiting schools. This tournament will take place at Hogwarts with Hogswarts students only. It will be an ongoing thread run my myself so that there is no confusion. I may ask for older members to be judges. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about this thread, then please PM me. Thank you.))

-Headmaster-
  "Ladies and Gentlemen, this year we will be having a school-wide tournament. Similar to that of the Tri-Wizard Tournament, but it will only involve our school and the students within. For those of you who know about the Tri-Wizard Tournament, it involves three separate challenges, each one being very, very dangerous and difficult. This is how our tournament will be run. There will indeed be three challenges. And, after getting permission granted by the Ministry of Magic, we are now allowed to accept those ages 13 or older. But, let me warn you. This tournament will not be simple. It may require magic far beyond what you have learned. By submitting your name into this contest, you risk your life. But if you are the winner, you exit the games with honor and victory. Not to mention the 20,000 Galleon prize.

"To submit your name, you must write it down onto a piece of parchment and put it into this goblet." The Headmaster motioned at a tall goblet on a table, illuminated with blue light. "Myself and a few advisors will review the names and ask you for an interview to determine if you should participate in the games. There is no limit on the amount of participants. I ask you, to think carefully before submitting your name. For once it is in that goblet, there is no going back. You will be binded by a magical contract. Good luck my dear students." The Headmaster bowed and retreated to his chair.

-----------------------

Yes, a tournament is approaching. Very soon actually. And in case you didn't understand what is is about, here are some helpful points and things I forgot to add.
  • Your character must be 13 or older to participate.
  • There will be three challenges held at different times.
  • There can be any amount of participants, but only 1 character per person. Choose wisely.
    • Super abilities may help you, but they may either be banned or restricted to a certain point, so keep that in mind.
       Challenges will take place at different times, so make sure to check back frequently for updates. Each participant and judge will receive a PM letting them know when the challenge will be, or if its approaching. I can't really guarantee and exact date.
    • All judging decisions are final and cannot be taken back.
    • Cheaters will be fed to the dragons. Okay, so maybe not. But if you try to godmod or something, I'll be angry with you and probably boot you out of the competition. So don't do anything like that, okay?[/i]
      • You will have to submit an application once your name is accepted to finalize your participation. Most members will likely be able to be involved, but if your application isn't very good, then there is a chance of you being disqualified.-----------------------------------

To submit your name, just PM me with your character's name. Once accepted, you will be PMed back with an application. Application's are for my eyes only or the judges. So when your application is finished, PM it back to me and it will be handled that way.

For each challenge there will be a new thread. Members who aren't participating are allowed to post in these, but please don't spam it with one sentence posts and such. Cheering is nice for the participants by the way. ;D

Um...I think I've covered everything. If not, then I'll just add something else. I will post all of the champion's names here once they are all entered and finalized. Like I said, if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, then just send me a PM. Thanks!

I hope this will bring back some people and bring some fun along with it!

-Sky

purpleraincloud

For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

It will probably be canceled because I've only gotten 2 names. I need like...at least 3 more.

fudge0604

Nonono,, don't cancel. I didn't see this before now. :p

Post Potter depression.