News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

time and time again

Started by potter_fan122, December 24, 2010, 12:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

((Ok, so can I jump in here or...shall I make my own thread?))
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

((Go for it.))

Axel's expression softed and he stepped closer, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey...I know. I know." He said softly. "And a lot has changed." He used his thumb to wipe away her stray tears.

So she can cry now.  A lot really has changed.

potter_fan122

Alice looked up at Axel, her irises ever so lighter.

"But you don't understand.  I'm human."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"How is that even possible?"
  The news wasn't bad news, but it was shocking, surprising. It was just weird. He was so used to the vampire girl he had met. She's human now? Her eyes did change from just a moment ago too. He stepped back, looking her over. Nothing was really different on the outside.

potter_fan122

Alice shrugged lightly, not wanting to disturb his hand on her shoulder.  For some reason, that was comforting to her.  It felt like a lifeline through all these weird feelings she had.

"I don't know.  I'm not... fully human.  I still...switch back sometimes, or get some of my powers.  That's why I'm drinking, to make the thoughts go away."

She couldn't feel it, but her eyes had lightened up again.

((Oh, and sure, Aves!))

Sky

"Well...that's odd. But listen, take it from me. The drinking only numbs things. It doesn't actually make them go away. I've been drinking for years and things still haunt me." He let his hand fall to his side and leaned against the building.

"I missed you." He said, looking up at the clouds.

potter_fan122

She couldn't help but clench her teeth as he dropped his hand.  A feeling of being stranded overpowered her, and she took another drink before speaking, not caring about his first words.  Then her eyes shot to his as he looked up, mouth gaping open.

*He missed me.  Oh... my.*

"I.... missed you too.  A lot, actually," she said softly.

Sky

He slid down, so that he sat down on the sidewalk, arm hangin over a pulled up knee. Axel was still staring at the clouds though.

"It's been lonely, all this time. I've had nobody. Literally, I've spent my time in the woods avoiding people. But something brought me here today. I actually am kind of glad you found me."

potter_fan122

Alice looked down at him, glad he wasn't looking at her. She didn't know what emotion was showing in her eyes, and she didn' want to know.

"I'm glad I found you, too.  I really did miss you.  I blamed myself for what happened;  I still do."  She sat down beside him and fiddled with the label on her bottle.  She didn't know why she was telling him all this, but at least it was true.

Sky

"It was my fault. I was so immature and full of hatred. I've changed since then. I've put my emotions in another part of me. I've locked them away for now. I made a lot of mistakes I can't fix." When he said this, he looked at her. She was one of them.

"Don't blame yourself, alright? It was me and only me."

potter_fan122

She turned her whole body to face his, not afraid to look at him now.  This was most definately not his fault.

"Axel, don't tell yourself that.  You had every right to be angry, okay?  And you have to let your feelings out.  If you don't, things just get messed up, okay?  I would know."  Her gaze dropped to her lap now, and she started fiddling with her fingers.

Sky

Axel shook his head, biting his lip. 

"I shouldn't have let anger run me. It took over. Since my parents died, anger ruled over me and thought for me. It made my decisions. It messed a lot of things up for me." He shrugged and stared at the sky again. After a moment, he spoke.

"Do you remember when we kissed, Alice?"

potter_fan122

Alice stopped playing with her fingers but didn't look up.  That was sort of a dumb question on his part--of course she remembered--but she understood why he did.

"Of course," she breathed.

Sky

Axel closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Remind me." He exhaled.

potter_fan122

She didn't hesitate an instant.  She wasn't surpised.  She knew it was coming, and she wanted it too.

She moved so she was on her knees and gently took his hot face in her ice cold hands, turning it so her faced her.  Then she kissed him.