News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

time and time again

Started by potter_fan122, December 24, 2010, 12:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

Avalee was infuriated, instantly. How dare Alice. How DARE she. Avalee was the one who wore Axels ring around her neck, every single day. She owned his house, amd every week she went to his grave to put fresh flowers. Who had Axel asked for in his last breaths? Who held him as the spark of life left him? It wasn't Alice. Avalee would argue that if Alice and Seth had treated Axel with one ounce of the respect that he deserved, Axel would never had passed. She was married! It was their fault. That b!tch. Axel was Avalee's. And Avalee was Axel's. Anger flared through her like a flame, but soon burned out, into embarassment.

She looked at the situation she was in. Axel had been kissing Alice a few moments ago. Not Avalee. For all Avalee knew, Axel had been alive the whole time, and was in love with Alice. They could even be living together for all Avalee knew. A few more tears rolled off her chin and into the snow. With her face still in shock, and her fists balled up, she turned around and begun walking away. Away from the one she loved.

She prayed this was just a horrible nightmare.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

Axel could only stare as Alice stood between them, uttering words to her that he could not decipher. Now Avalee was walking away, as quickly as she had come. She had seen him. She knew without a doubt that it was him sitting here and not some other red-head. He lept to his feet, rushing past Alice and stepping in front of Avalee. He grabbed her by the shoulders so she would stop and he could get a look at her.

"It's me." He said quietly.

purpleraincloud

Avalee took quick breaths in and out, as he grabbed here, suspecting him to hit her or something. But his tone was soft. It was a tone she remembered. A tone she loved. The sweet sound of her lovers voice. Memories came back quickly. Up until about a month ago Avalee couldn't picture Axel not covered in blood. Now she could. She definitely could now.

She put one cold hand on his cheek. His flesh was warm. And this snapped her back to life. She suddered with another wave of tears, and collapsed into his chest. He smelled like he always did. He smelled like all of his belongings did.

"Axel!"
She said. It was him. Somehow the man she loved was back from the dead.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel nodded and then he eased his grip before she had collapsed into him. His arms curled around her back as he felt the warmth of her body against him. He sighed sadly as tears fell from her cheeks. He could feel them through his shirt. He had been gone such a long time. Did she really still feel this way about him? Did she really still care? 

"Yeah." He whispered.

purpleraincloud

((I'll let Stacey go now...))
It's just another day

potter_fan122

Alice watched with eyes wide, and she felt a small part of her heart break again.  Now she knew what it was like.  She had broken Axel's heart, and now she felt the same.  His pain had to have been so much worse, though.  How could he even stand to look at her?  How could anyone manage anything after they felt like this?

"I'm so sorry," she whispered, taking a step back.  She didn't know if he heard her or not, and she wasn't sure if she cared.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

purpleraincloud

Avalee looked up at her. She saw the hurt in her eyes. Somehow all three of them were heartbroken at the same time. She wanted to say something to Alice...she couldn't find the words.

"Alice..."
She whispered.
It's just another day

potter_fan122

Alice shook her head, refusing to cry this time.  She wasn't going to stay here and let this girl pity her.

"I'm sorry," she said, looking at Axel, "I shouldn't have kissed you.  Not since she was coming."  She sneered at Avalee, suddenly filled with hatred.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Axel released Avalee and looked at the two girls.

"It's...it's okay. It'll be okay." He had no idea what to say. He didn't even know what to do.

purpleraincloud

"No, actually it's not..." Avalee turned around and walked away. She needed some time to think. The snow crunched beneath her feet. She knew just what to do. She would go back to her home and change into dry clothes, and then head to the herbology shack to think.

((And we all know what happened next....))
It's just another day