News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

{Oh, I'm so naive...}

Started by purpleraincloud, December 28, 2010, 02:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Seth pulled himself away from her before he do anything else, leaning back against the door frame. He just stared at Avalee, almost as if he were in some sort of trance. He couldn't think straight. New thoughts were entering his mind. New and strange. But he actually smiled. And he the smile left when he realized what he did.

"I'm so sorry." He breathed. "I...I wasn't think--I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He covered his face with his hand.

purpleraincloud

Avalee stood there for a few seconds. Her mouth was agape. Shocked. Had she really just kissed him? It wasn't just that. They had both enjoyed it. She found herself wanting Seth, turned on by the kiss. Her breath came quickly. She was so shocked at the way she had acted. She found herself wanting to tell him that his wife would never have to know. Why did she want him so bad?

She snapped he jaw shut. Then opened her mouth again. She shook her head at his words.

"I kissed you back." She stated this simply and quietly. She slowly walked over to him. She took the hand off his face and put it on her hip. She took his other hand and placed it on her back. She leaned forward, pressing her body against his. Lust, confusion at what was happening, and most of all loneliness showed in her eyes.

She shut her eyes after looking into his, and slowly kissed him.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

((Um...I wish you could have seen my face while reading this. Like...it was priceless. Wow.))

You're stupid.
       She deserves it.
Alice betrayed you.
        You're betraying her.

Seth's thought's were raging. But he quit thinking all together when Avalee spoke. She was controlling him now, like a puppet master and he was the puppet. Their bodies pressed together in the heat of the moment, their lips doing all the work. At this moment, he just didn't care anymore.

purpleraincloud

((I swear I don't controll Avalee sometimes! This is crazy.))

This was wrong. She loved Axel. But she knew what this was for both of them. This was revenge. They were using each other. They were using each other to get back at the ones that they really loved. That was all this was. That was all.

I love Axel. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. She thought.

It was like she couldn't stop anything. Like she couldn't control anything. She wanted to cry. Wanted to run. Wanted Axel to love her, not Alice. Never Alice.

She pulled back for a moment. Testing to see if she was kissing him, or if they were kissing each other. Testing to know what the he'll was happening. No way Axel or Phoenix would love her now.
It's just another day

Sky

Seth breathed when she pulled back, watching her. He pushed back her golden locks of hair. ((Heh. Goldy locks.)) She wasn't anything like Alice. They were nothing alike. What bothered Seth right now was that there was the chance that maybe...just maybe...he had spent all this time chasing after the wrong girl.

Or this was lust. He couldn't tell at this point. His body was making decisions, not his mind. He wasn't thinking logically. Oh what the heck.

He pulled her back into him and continued to kiss her.

purpleraincloud

Avalee was as surprised as ever when he actually pulled her back. So he did want her? What was happening? How did this go from Avalee being angry with Seth for not telling her that Axel was alive, to them making out. This was the last thing she had suspected to happen today.

She once again intwined her fingers in his hair. One hand was in his hair, the other was on his cheek. His hands were still on her back. She took her mouth off of his and moved her lips to his ear. Her thumb from the hand on his cheek moved over toward his lips and traced them gently.

She softly whispered to him, "I can't be that girl, Seth." Hoping he knew what she ment.

Even though she said this, she really didn't want to stop. It might have been lust, but it didn't feel like just that any more.
It's just another day

Sky

Seth squeezed his eyes shut at her words and reality set in. He carefull pulled her hands from his face and held them in his.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think. I don't want you to be that kind of girl." He kissed the back of her hand and realized them both, still leaning against the door frame. He couldn't believe what he just did. "I'm not that kind of guy. This isn't me." Seth looked out the window. "I just wanted to know what they were feeling."

purpleraincloud

Avalee was so torn. What had just happened with Seth wasnf just lust or wanting to know how how they felt. It might have been something more. But they couldn't do this. He was married, and she needed to resolve things with Axel.

"What now?" She asked.
It's just another day

Sky

What now?

Alice was in love with Axel. She wouldn't admit it, but Seth knew. He just knew. And...he didn't know if he could keep trying to go forth with this marriage if she wasn't in it all the way. He looked at his wedding ring, so new looking and shiny still. Why was he so ignorant?! He tore off the ring, and put it in his pocket.

He would discuss further actions with Alice. As for Avalee, he would stay away to risk feeling more for her. He didn't want to know what kind of feelings he had for her. To be honest, he was too scared to find out. It was today that he discovered something there between them, and it frightened him.

Axel. He had to avoid him. He had to. That's all there was to it.

"I don't know." He said. "I don't know."

purpleraincloud

Avalee got a little sad and looked away. She took his hand that he had just ripped his shiny wedding ring off of. She was actually sad that the moment of passion was over. Maybe it was better though. Seeing him around with Alice might really set her off.

"So are we gonna pretend that this never happened?" She asked in a sad tone. She didn't want to pretend it never happened. It was quite nice, and she did want to continue kissing him.
It's just another day

Sky

"I suppose it's better that way." He sighed. He honestly didn't want to pretend it didn't happen either. He wanted the moment to keep going. He wanted it to last. Seth looked at her, studying her. She looked sad and confused. Like he felt.

purpleraincloud

There were a thousand questions on Avalee's tounge. Would he tell Alice? Would he talk to Axel ever? Should she tell Axel? How should she tell Axel? But right now all she wanted was to kiss him one last time. He was so different from the other guys she had been with. Just different. Forward, and sweet. But he just struck her as the sort of person she really wanted to be with. Comparing him to Axel was unfair and jus weird.

She leaned forward once again, and gently pressed her lips to his.
It's just another day

Sky

As she kissed him, he smiled and slipped out of the doorway before anything more could be done or said. But she was kind enough to grant him one last kiss. Now what would happen? He took his ring off. Would he put it on later? Would their problems be worked through? He had a long day ahead of him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((Shall we continue, but with Avalee and Axel finally talking?))

purpleraincloud

((Ok. You wanna start a new thread?))
It's just another day

Sky

He looked everywhere for her, but he just couldn't find her.

Where could she be? Axel thought to himself as he walked in what felt like circles around the castle. And then he saw the shack. Avalee loved Herbology. She must have been in there. He ran as fast as he could and searched every room until he found her, sitting at the table. He had the same clothes on as last time. Of course they were clean, but he didn't have a lot at this point. Everything he had was gone. Even his original wand. He bought one at the wand shop but it never did feel right in his grasp. It was cold and his magic was horrible with it.

Axel didn't say anything. He had nothing to say right now. He sat down across from her and just looked at her with weary eyes.