News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Zepha "Zee" Marie West

Started by Crazy_About_You, December 31, 2010, 05:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_About_You

Name: Zepha Marie West (most call her Zee)

Height: 5'7

Appearance: Zee has creamy white skin with a birthmark on her wrist shaped as an arrow. Her hair is wild, bleach blonde, and styled in a choppy bob. Her eyes are a piercing emerald green with Small specks of gold. She has an athletic body with a small scar above her lip, which she is somewhat insecure about and tries to mask with makeup. Her style changes by the day. She likes the casual, comfy, cute, look most of the time. She always wears a gold bracelet around her ankle that her mother gave her the day she left home.

Race: She is strictly human.

Parents: Her mother is Harriet Lorait. She is a single mother who was abandoned by Zee's father the day she was  born.
Her fathers name is Frank West.
*Zee and her Mother live with Marie Lorait, Zee's maternal grandmother.

Personality: Zee is a like an onion. She has to be peeled back layer by layer if you want to get to know her. She has her insecurities and she uses those like a fence to keep people out. However when you do get to know her then she is loyal, kind, trustworthy, and honest. She keeps those who are close to her extremely close. Another thing about Zee is that she tends to be a pushover. She spends too much time trying to make everyone else happy and commonly gets hurt in the long run. She'll keep all of her negative thoughts inside until eventually something or someone pushes her hard enough, and then she spills everything.

Likes: Singing, dancing, or performing just in general. She loves to go for a run to clear out her head. She likes hanging with her friends, reading, and flat out just studying history books because she feels the past is the map of the future.

Dislikes: Liars, cheaters, and schemers. She can't stand algebra or science.

Fears: She has the greatest fear of failure. She is also somewhat scared of letting anyone close because she thinks they will hurt her like her father did.

History: She was born in a small town. She lived her whole life on the outside and her best friend was her mom. She was okay with the fact that her father didn't care enough to even write. She accepted it and lived her life happily. When she was 14 her father came back to try and pick up where he left off. He started hanging around Zee, who was eager to meet her father. She became very close with him and even took his last name, being how before she went by her mother's. Everything went well until her 16Th birthday when her father came home drunk one night. He started beating her and her mother, which is how she got her scar, and said things that shouldn't be repeated. Her mother kicked him out and he hasn't come back since. When he left Zee was a mess. How could someone she cared about do that her. Ever since then she's never let anybody close. She came to hogwarts to get out of her old town and try to start over.
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

fudge0604

Good bio, and welcome to HPFF.

Looking forward to rping with you!

Post Potter depression.

Crazy_About_You

Ginny Weasly

Great bio! There's no way you are new at this!

Welcome to HPFF, hope you find everything and everyone to be enjoyable and to your liking.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Crazy_About_You

simple.3

Hey you seem to be the newest player before me... maybe us newbies can rp sometime?
Good bio by the way

Crazy_About_You

thanks! and its about time we someone took the newbie job!

and i'd love to rp just let me know!

Crazy_About_You

Oh crap, I just noticed I put human for race instead of wizard. Sorry my bad!!!