News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

{What have I done?}

Started by purpleraincloud, January 2, 2011, 01:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

"I keep screwing everything up. I'm really sorry for what I did."

She looked at the ground, really sad. Alone again. Forever alone.

"I probably am." She was young. Very young. So naive. So immature. So stupid. So idealistic.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

Phoenix just shrugged. No, he wasn't torn up about this. He didn't get attached enough to be broken-hearted. But he did feel a bit sad. He thought there could have been something. But Avalee kept getting in the way of Avalee.

"You only thing that you did was refuse to let go of your past. Axel is your past Avalee. You can't expect him to come back from wherever he was and suddenly want to have you for himself again. People change over time, and...after his experience, that probably changed him too. When people have near-death experiences, their whole mind-set changes. Maybe he went for that other girl because he knew he had the opportunity and may never have it again." He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and let his hands slip into his pockets.

"You need to learn to let go and move on. When Axel was "dead", you never let him die."

purpleraincloud

Avalee looked at the ground. In this moment she realized how stupid she was. So young and immature. She had no idea about the world, about other people. Avalee truly was very self-centered. Never a care for anyone's hear but her own.

She nodded. He was right.

"I know. It's hard to get over the only person who has ever loved you. You know?"
She had never had love her entire life.
It's just another day

Sky

Phoenix stepped forward and gave her shoulder a light squeeze with his hand.

"I'm sorry to just leave like this, but its better this way. I wish you luck with this guy. I hope he gives you everything you could ever ask for, because you deserve the best." He pulled his hand away and tucked it back into his pocket. "And Avalee? I'll always be here for you." He gave her a warm smile as he prepared to apparate.

purpleraincloud

She looked down. Confused. Had she not made herself clear? Seth and her were not together. Axel and her were not together. She still loved Phoenix. She still loved Axel. But she couldn't be with either of them. She had screwed up. Bad.

"Phoenix...I'm not with either of them." She said it quietly. Not sure if he could hear. It was sort of trivial in the moment anyway. She looked down at the table. She was so ashamed of herself in that moment.
It's just another day

Sky

Them? There was more than one guy? He frowned.

"I just don't understand why you've suddenly changed. We were fine until he came back."