News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Expiramente, personas?

Started by Kaeli, April 26, 2002, 12:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli

Alrighty, here's the deal...we get newbies practically everyday, but hardly any of them post, or if they do, they never post anything but one post saying "I'm new and I don't have any friends yet". So, I was wondering if we scare them off, which, why would we scare anyone off? We're pretty civilized, ain't we? ;D Well, just to make sure that wasn't the case, I was going to see if, which this would take a sacrifice on all our parts! But, we should abandon the site for a week, starting whenever we agree upon, and then see when we get back if any newbies have started posting on thier own without us telling them welcome and all that. Are you in?
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Awesome idea!  Lets do that.  I'm in.  So when should we start?  Should we say that on IM or email or something so the rest of the ppl don't know when so they can apprehend that time?
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

Yeah...lets set a time soon, and then we can let everyone know by the instant message thing that is on this site.

DokkenSuite

I don't know if I want to or not.I practickly live on this site.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kaeli

You can still come to the site, just not post here. And it's only for a week. But we won't do it if not everyone agrees to it.

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Okay!  Kaeli you can make up the time!  ;D

hpcoolest5

Did you really leave the site? You shouldn't have done that! All of you wonderful people are the only reason I stayed on! Man, if only I knew about the forums and had the internet last year! I was teased SO much. I'm still teased this year but I have a friend and people ask me for help. So unfair! They hate me yet they ask how to spell something as easy as Control-freak! Hhhhhmmmmmppppphhhhh! Sorry. Got carried away... :'(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

WHat do you mean??  ???
We really didn't leave.  Kaeli never set up the time because she just left herself.. but never came back...

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

Well, it's good that you didn't leave but Kaeli was nice!  :(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

everyone here is nice...  :D

hpcoolest5

Yes! Of course! I know dat 4 a fact! Yes, yes, yes I do! I wasn't saying that u were NOT nice, I was just saying that it's upsetting she left. And, yes, EVERYONE at dis site is nice! ;D ;) ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I think she went to camp or something.

hpcoolest5

Do you guys have Summer camp or something? We only have two to five nights at camp... I'd miss my family too much for a whole summer, anyway! :( Have you seen the Parent Trap? I luuuuurrrrrrvvvveee that movie! ;D This year was my first time at camp, it went for two nights, and in grades six and seven they had five nights at camp but I didn't go. :'(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!