News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Nathanial Allen Cole

Started by simple.3, January 24, 2011, 07:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simple.3

Name: Nathanial Allen Cole the third

Nick-Names: Nate, Nathan

Age he :18

Height: 6'5

Race: Wizard (full blood)

House: Ravenclaw

Appearance:  Nathanial isn't a gorgeous guy. He's somewhat on the aquard side. He is very tall but you would never know because very hunchbacked over. He has a skinny body, he is practiacly skin and bones. His skin is very, very pale and is splattered with freckles all over. His light blonde, practially white, hair isn't short but isn't long either. Its more in the middle and is sticking up all over the place, making it look uncombed. His best feature is his eyes, which are a deep creamy brown. His eyes, as beautiful as they are, look like they don't belong on Nathan's light complected appearence. He has a birthmark on the back of his neck, which really resembles no shape.

Style: Nathan is lacking in the style section. His baisic look consists of a pair of jeans and a wrinkled t-shirt with a button up shirt layered over that. He wears a pair of ragged tennis shoes and knock-off northface everywhere. On his left wrist he wears an exspensive gold watch that was his grandfathers. The watch really doesn't fit in with his sloppy wear and sticks out obviously.

Parents:
         -Mother: Jeanne (pronounced like John) Cole: Wizard and former hogwarts student, 35 and practically Nathanial's mirror image (in a female)
         -Father: Nathanial Allen Cole Jr. :Wizard and also a former hogwarts student, 37, tall, lanky, dark complected (Nathan has his eyes)

Personality: Nathan is socially aquard. He has been at Hogwarts five years and barely has any friends. He is extreemly smart though. What he lacks in looks and social skills he makes up for in inteligence. He is very shy and if he does start a conversation he does tend to stick his foot in his mouth unitentionally. He has trouble starting a conversation and just flat out doesn't fit in.

Likes: Nathan likes reading, studying, and anything school like that involves learning. He enjoys taking long walks to clear his and and drinking coffe. He constantly is drinking coffe.

Dislikes:Aquard situations where he is forced into conversation. Sports or anything athletic.

Powers: Telepathy and all other basic wizardry skills.

History: Nathan doesn't have a "story" like most students at Hogwarts. He has always lived the "ideal" life and has always had the "ideal" family. His mother and father were Hogwarts sweethearts and got married as soon as they graduated. Nathan is a pure blood then and he started school at hogwarts when he reached the proper time. He has been here since then and is taking on year 11. He has gotten through Hogwarts with honors and even though he doesn't have many friends (other than the proffesers) he is making straight A's. However it suddenly occured to him that he needed social interaction with someone his age so he has decided to let up on the studying a little and work on making some friends.

potter_fan122

Great bio!
Welcome to HPFF!

The only thing I was confused about was in his history where it said he was going into year 11.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

simple.3

oh yeah sorry .... but thanks!

Crazy_About_You

"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."