News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•New Beginnings•

Started by Sky, January 26, 2011, 06:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Is this what it's like? Unconditional love?

The cry coming from the infants' mouth was breathtaking. Life came from the baby's lips. And that only made the new mother smile bigger. Sky was weary from the amount of stress her body had just been through, but after all the pain, discomfort, and the time, it was beyond worth it. She smiled at her husband, though she must have looked awful. At least she thought so.

Sky held the tiny baby her in her arms, cradling it. The baby was calm now, blowing little bubbles and staring at her. Sky giggled.

"My little boy." She began to hum very softly and then planted a kiss on top of his head.

Crazy_About_You

(So i really don't know if you want me to post in this or not but I wanted to say congragulations on your baby!)
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

potter_fan122

Jason watched his wife and child with bright eyes and a huge smile.  He kneeled beside their bed, leaning over Sky's shoulder to see their son.

*Wow.  A baby.*

Everything had gone perfectly fine all day, but he had still been worried.  There were so many things that could go wrong.  To either his wife or his child.  One of them could have been hurt.  One of them could have been killed.  There was the possibiity he could have lost both of them.  The thought made him shudder, and he paced around until he knew Sky was fine.

"He's beautiful, love," he whispered.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Beautiful. Beyond words.

The little one had Sky's light gray eyes, but had a hint of blue. Already she could see that. And he looked so much like his father. No doubt about it. "Would you like to hold your son?" Sky asked, looking up at Jason. She smiled warmly up at him, lovingly. Without waiting for a reply, she carefully lifted him and helped him into Jason's arms.

"Don't forget to support the head." She added.

potter_fan122

Jason was about to protest, but she was already handing his child to him.  His baby was so tiny.  So breakable.  It seemed so easy to hurt his child.  A sudden fear ran through his mind:  what if he wasn't capable of taking care of his own child?

He pushed the thought away.  Of course he would be a good parent.  He had to be.

"Am I doing it right?" He asked, half-joking.

Sky

Sky grinned and tipped his arm just a tiny bit.

"Perfect." She said softly. This is something she had never been able to picture before. A family.

"What should we name him, love?"

potter_fan122

Jason gazed down at his son.  So fragile, so perfect.  He didn't know if he could find words to name him.

"How should I know?  Peter, Char, Jack?  Love, you pick."

Sky

Sky laid back into her pillow and closed her eyes, imaging how the names would sound. And then an idea came to mind.

"How about Benjamin?" She suggested. "Benjamin...Harrison Mitch?"

potter_fan122

"Benjamin..." he mulled, thinking about it.

"Uhm, if you like it, love..." He said slowly.  The name wasn't his favorite.  It sounded... boring, perhaps.  It just didn't seem to fit this extraordinary child he held.

Sky

Sky could tell, the way Jason thought to himself, that he didn't particularly favor the name. She kinda figured it wasn't going to be a big hit anyway. Her creativity wasn't sparking right now. In fact, she was too exhausted to even care at this point.

"What do you suggest?" She asked softly.