News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

return_to_power

Started by potter_fan122, February 2, 2011, 07:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

((Is it possible for me to join? I didn't want to read all of the posts lol, so if I can, can you fill me in? Thanks!))

potter_fan122

((I don't mind if you join.  Basically Stacey and Zepha are going to Hogsmead to get Zepha a wand because she doesn't have one of her own.  Sky could just pop in and be all, "Hey there, chica!" And Stacey could be all, "Hey, when did you give BIRTH?!?!" Or something. =D ))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Crazy_About_You

(Its fine with me... It started out I was in Stacey's class, and I didn't know anything about magic and she was asking me a ton of questions. And then she offered to take me to go get a wand and now we are on our way to the wand shop thinmajiger. And I am constantly being shocked because she is weird :P )

Zepha figured not  being suprised would probably be a good idea and decided to take Stacey's advice. However it seemed like she got kicks out of freaking people out. It probably didn't matter though.

Zee had to walk very quickly to keep up with Staceys pace. She was already a few feet behind Stacey and practically had to run to catch her. She looked at her and saw that now her eyes were orange. Now she was certain that there was something going on there. Anyway she decided to ignore it for now and focus on the task at hand.

"Well, I know as much about magic as you do about me." she said thinking that it would be a good comparison.
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

Sky

"Why did we come out here in this mess?" Sky muttered, as she trudged through the ever increasing snow that piled up on the ground. She held Char close to her chest and was glad he had a hat on. She would be so angry with herself if he caught a cold.

But they did come here for something. Dog food. Yes, dog food. Jake needed more food and Sky hadn't been out of the house in days. She chose an awful day to come and get it though. But she couldn't let her beloved companion starve now, could she?

And that's when she saw Stacey and another girl just a few feet ahead of her. She walked a little faster through the snow and tapped Stacey on the shoulder.

"Hey you!"

potter_fan122

"I see, so you really don't know much, do you?" Stacey was saying when she felt a disturbance on her mental radar.  Someone familiar was coming up behind her, and she knew who it was--who they were--right before she was tapped on the shoulder.

"Sky!  Hey, you shouldn't be out here with him in this weather.  Oh, Zepha this is Sky--or Professor Mitch, I guess.  She teaches Potions," She introduced.  "Hey there little cutie!  You're probably freezing out here, aren't you?"  Her mommy voice came out as she started talking to her friend's baby.  "What did you guys name him?"

Crazy_About_You

Zepha was trying to interpret what Stacey meant exactly when she heard someone aproaching. She turned around and saw a woman with a child. The woman, who stacey introduced as Sky, didn't look that much older than Stacey herself. Sky, was holding a small child who didn't look very old.

Zepha let out a small hi to Sky and smiled. She didn't know her but if she was a proffesor she figured it wouldn't hurt to be in her good graces.

Sky

The infant just stared at Stacey, his cheeks red.

"I know, but I had to get some things and Jason isn't home to watch him. Oh, his name? It's Char. I think he looks a lot like his father." Sky shifted her gaze to the young girl beside Stacey and smiled softly.

"Hello. I'm, like she said, Professor Mitch, but you can call me Sky outside of the classroom. I prefer it." The baby held out his hand toward Stacey.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha realized that she was starting to stare at Sky's baby. He was just that cute, but then again what babies weren't cute.

She smiled at Sky and said "Nice to meet you. And by the way, your son is adorable."

(sorry thats all I could really put in...)

potter_fan122

"I see.  Here, these should help."

Stacey waved the wall of fire away and it dissolved away.  Instead two mittens formed in her hands and she worked on putting them on the baby.  "Your little handies are probably freezing!  You just let Stacey put these on and you'll be all nice and toasty!" Her voice changed dramatically when she started talking to Char, and she hardly noticed the change.  She had twins at home, and both she and Aiden would talk to them like this to get them to smile.

"We were just heading into town to get Zepha a wand," she added, looking at the two non-babies.

Sky

((Non-babies.))

"Thank you. I must have dropped his mittens on the way here. Its hard not being able to apparate with infants." Sky looked to the other girl. "You don't have a wand, Zepha? Well there is a really great wand shop just down the road. Its not as great as Ollivander's, but a wand's a wand, yes?"

Crazy_About_You

Zepha nodded her head when Stacey mentioned they were wand shopping.

"Well, I would assume so." Zepha said answering Sky. "But I really wouldn't know the difference either way." she added.

(Gahh... writers block...)

potter_fan122

((XD That non-babies was just for you, Sky.))

Stacey nodded as Zepha spoke.  "Zepha is a Muggle-born, and either her letter get lost or the Ministry wasn't aware that she was a witch, because she only recently found out that she could use magic.  She's using her grandmother's wand, which obviously isn't the best for her to be using, so I'm taking her to find her own," she explained, talking quickly like she normally did.

Sky

Char started to whine and buried himself into Sky's chest.

"I know honey," Sky tried to soothe. "I know, we'll go get warm soon, okay sweetheart?" She kissed the top of his head and sighed. "Would you mind if we came along? It'd be a good opportunity to get a little warmer. Magical Pet Shoppe is right next door anyway."

Crazy_About_You

Zepha shrugged her shoulders and mumbled an "I don't care". It really didn't matter to her if Sky came a long, and besides it was getting a little awkward walking around with her teacher that she just met anyway. Maybe if Sky came along a little attention would be taken off Zepha.

Zee remember Stacey saying something about the shop closing soon so she started to meander down the road. She didn't know where she was going, but figured she could find it.