News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Which One!!! Herry Potter, Or Twilight.

Started by marlynsmithon, February 2, 2011, 07:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marlynsmithon

twilight. i'm a sucker for a good romance story.but i do like harry potter, i just like twilight better.
TAYLOR LAUTNER! Not Harry Potter or Twilight, the search bar...seriously, the search bar is there for a reason.  This question has been asked many times though.

Crazy_About_You

Ohhh..... as much as I do like Harry Potter..... I'd have to say that I prefer Twilight. Sorry!
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

Sky

HamandCheese

Twilight is for homo's lol just kidding. However Harry Potter has a much better and more complex timeline, and twilight is for little girls. Because let's be honest what kind of vampire name is Edward!!
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

Crazy_About_You

....I feel so insulted... :(
lol, I know Edward is a dumb vampire name

Sky

I actually think Edward is suitable for a vampire. It could have been "Eddie".

GinnyW.12397

Though I like twilight... HARRY POTTER FOR THE WIN!!!!!! Lol I love Harry potter but I do enjoy twilight... But mostly Harry Potter :-*
ily JKRowling!!!! <3

Lola_La_Fringe7

Quote from: Sky on February 13, 2011, 09:02:52 AM
I actually think Edward is suitable for a vampire. It could have been "Eddie".
^Haha I like it

I'm going to have to go with Twliight on this one.. But I feel like I'm betraying something saying this on a website dedicated to Harry Potter haha.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Crazy_About_You

Quote from: Lola_La_Fringe7 on March 29, 2011, 09:57:30 AM

I'm going to have to go with Twliight on this one.. But I feel like I'm betraying something saying this on a website dedicated to Harry Potter haha.

Me too!!! I felt like I was a traitor or something!!!

GinnyW.12397

I admit that I too feel like a traitor because even though I love HP sooooooo much... Part of my wall has twilight stuff on it...*GASP!* lol but yeah I feel like Harry's gonna pop out of one of my posters and yell at me for having a BIG Edward poster on my wall but wait hold on a second!!!!!!!! R-pats was in Harry potter and the goblet of fire!! How could I forget... Now I dontfeel guilty or like a traitor how about you guys now?!
ily JKRowling!!!! <3