News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

-Just Move Along, Move Along....-

Started by Sky, February 6, 2011, 10:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Why am I still thinking about her?

Phoenix stood along the lake, his brown hair windblown, bits of snow sprinkled here and there. He wore a simple red tee with a black jacket and jeans. Dragonhide boots protected his feet from the snow that almost reached his ankles. He noted a small hole in the center of the lake. Must have been from the giant squid or something, reaching out for a bird maybe?

He closed his eyes and sighed. Of course it would be Avalee that he thought of first. He accepted the break up as no big deal, but in all honesty, he missed her. He really did. Why did he let her get away so easily?

purpleraincloud

Oh sh!t.

Avalee sat in a tree, right by the lake. And there he was. Phoenix. Her stomach dropped. She needed to leave. Now. She didn't want him to see her. She felt so awful about everything. She just wasn't ready. He wasn't ready. He was probably furious. If he cared enough to think about her.

She was stupid. Naive. Immature. And she needed to run. She was wired on coffee right now. She really didn't want to sleep, so she had one, or maybe four, too many shots of espresso. Her eyes were wide and purple circles of insomnia lay just beneath them. A blush covered her cheeks from the cold, and how she had been running earlier. No makeup. Time wasn't worth it. She had no one to look good for.

She stood on the branch, trying to see if there was a way to get higher up and hide, or a way around and run off. Either would be almost impossible. She remained absolutely still. Hoping he wouldn't see her.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

Maybe he pressed her to hard. Tried to hard to get her into a relationship. But those eyes! They just called to him. It was like a connection was made the moment he saw her.

Phoenix sighed and took out his wand. With a swift moment he cut a large square into the ice and he lifted the block out of the water, sending it flying into a tree nearby. Only, he didn't know Avalee was in that tree.

purpleraincloud

"Phoenix!" Avalee squealed. Suddenly a block of ice was flying towards her. She had no time to grab her want and blow it up. She had no choice. She had to jump.

And jump she did. Towards Phoenix of course. It was his d@mn fault anyway. Might as well crush him with her weight as she cascaded towards the earth.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away