News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

It Ends Tonight.

Started by potter_fan122, February 7, 2011, 07:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"You pity Axel without thinking about the full story!"  Seth stood angrily. "We all cared for him! Eventually he got too out of hand. He had everything in his parents' will! Of course I don't treat him well because he never respected my family." Seth shook his head.

"But I did lose. I lost my everything."

potter_fan122

Sadness flashed through Alice's face.  She truly never wanted to hurt Seth.  He had done so much for her, he loved her.  But that just wasn't enough now.

"Seth, you don't know how sorry I am.  And I don't pity Axel, I understand what he's been through.  I've been through so much, and I just couldn't stand not being completely truthful.  And you, you haven't lost your everything, you only think you have.  You are so young and you have so much life left to live.  You might think that this is the end, but it isn't.  Trust me."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"Could you just once believe that maybe I really did love you? Just once?" Seth turned and retreated into the kitchen to fix some tea. It was done.

potter_fan122

"I explained that wrong.  You did love me, maybe you still do, but it's not the kind of love I'm looking for."  Alice looked at him sadly.

"I really am sorry.  If you ever need anything, let me know."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."