News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Zap! -open-

Started by Crazy_About_You, February 7, 2011, 08:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_About_You

Zepha needed to get out. The weather had been crummy, really crummy, for about the last two weeks. She looked around her room, trying to find something to use as an acscuse to get out. Finally something caught her eye, her wand. She picked it up and felt the smooth surface. She had gone with Stacey a couple of weeks ago to get and hadn't yet used it. She decided that there was no time like the present and decided to try it out. She grabbed her black pea coat and her grandmothers old diary and left.

As soon as she walked the cold hit her. It was obvious that it was cold, you couldn't see a person anywhere. She started heading toward the lake. She figured if something went wrong there wasn't much harm she could do out there.

When she got to the Lake she instantly pulled out the diary. She thumbed through the back untill she found a spell that she thought would be easy enough. She set the diary down on a rock then said "Wingardium Leviosa ". She smiled as the book started levitating above the rock.
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

GinnyW.12397

Then her friend Kali snuck up behind her (they met on the hogwarts express)
"hiya!!"
The book dropped to the ground with a loud plop...
"oops, sorry but your book landed in the lake... I really am sorry! I'm Kali by the way... If you have forgotten already! We met earlier but I didn't get the chance to formally introduce myself so anyways, yes, my name is Kali Lokapele Jones. I'm 15 how old are you?!"
ily JKRowling!!!! <3

Crazy_About_You

Zepha froze as someone approached her from behind. She watched with dispair as her book plummeted into the icy lake. "Crap"she exclaimed. Totally ignoring Kali she ripped off her coat and ran to the edge of the pond. That was her grandmothers diary, the only thing that proved she belonged at Hogwarts. She quickly waded a few feet into the pond and lunged towards the diary that was slowly becoming water logged. [

color=green]"Crap, crap, crap, crap!"[/color] she screamed. Warm tears rolled down her cheeks. She dashed out of the lake and started fanning the book, trying to dry it off. The cover was thick and the inside pages weren't totally wet. The letters on the pages were running a little but it was still legible.

She padded through the snow towards the rock that she had been standing by and sat down. She let down a deep breath than looked at Kali, she looked sort of shocked by Zee's behavior and probably thought she was insane.

Zee waited a minute to catch her breath and then stated talking to Kali. "Uh, hi Kali. Sorry about that its just, well the book..."her voice started to wander off. "Well its just, important". she was talking so quiet now Kali probably couldn't hear her.

She was shaking now, her clothes were all soaked. She picked up her coat and started to head towards her dorm. She stopped at the rock and turned around, "I'm gonna go to my dorm and dry off, you can come if you want." she started to walk and then remembering her question turned and said "Oh, and my name is Zepha West, you can call me Zee though. Oh and I'm 17."

GinnyW.12397

As Zee walked away Kali quietly said to herself
" I'm really sorry about your book I didnt mean to.. I mean well I just wanted to know you better... I'm really sorry!"
But Zee was gone and Kali was left alone freezing her butt off next to the icy pond/lake wondering what was in that book making it so important to her? So Kali just took Zee's advice and headed back to the dorms. As Kali was walking back to the dorms and tripped over a uprooted sapling
"ouch!!! Dangit!!!! Im always falling down!!" and as she scoped herself she saw that she had cut her forearm open, it's dark red blood oozing out of the opening.
"I better ding the hospital wing fast!" but she tripped over something else this time... It was Zee's wand! It was stuck between some rocks she picked up and examined it
"well no scratches! I hope she isn't too upset! This is pretty important to be dropped on the ground. I wonder what dorm she's in... Well i have all day to find her but in the mean while, I should go get this cut cleaned and patched up!"
ily JKRowling!!!! <3

Crazy_About_You

Zepha placed her hand in her pocket, the spot where she kept her wand. She looked behind her. Kali was nowhere in sight and neither was her wand. Then she heard her scream and ran back to find her.

She saw Kali crouching on the ground holding her wand. "Oh thank God!" she said, and sighed. Then she noticed the blood dripping down Kali's arm. "Oh, God!" she ran over to her. "Are you okay?" she held her arm and looked at the cut. Not to bad,  but was deep enough she'd need stiches or something. Forgeting her wet clothes and goosebumps, she puled Kali to her feet she started to walk towards the infermary. "Lets get you fixed up."

GinnyW.12397

As they walked to the infirmary Kali started apologizing,
" I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you! Oh here's your wand how did it fall out of your pocket? Anyways yeah I'm a huge cluts! I tripped over some rocks... No big deal!"
As Kali said that she started getting light headed and dizzy. She collapsed to the ground and all she could hear was Zee calling her name. When Kali woke up she was in the infirmary laying down... She scanned the room and saw Zee sleeping in one of the corners,
"how long was I out for? And why are you still here didn't you miss some classes if you stayed here the whole time?"
ily JKRowling!!!! <3

Ginny Thompson

Linvy had heard the scream earlier on and went to look she saw that Kali had fallen over and came to help.

LATER

Linvy remained beside her while she took some classes and missed a few.
"Hey, I'm Linvy, i saw you fall and came to help, i hope you don't mind me being here," she said.
Linvy wanted to stay and see if she was alright. She liked helping people.
She hoped Kali didn't mind, shewanted to miss a few classes she didn't like.
The choices you make; make you who you are