News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Stressed... (Open)

Started by Crazy_About_You, March 1, 2011, 09:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden shrugged, thinking of a nice place.  He'd snucken out of Hogwarts finding all kinds of magical places, but now he couldn't decide where he wanted to go.

"I don't know really, theres so many places."  He said still thinking.
"How about we just wander and find a new cool place to hang out?"  He suggesting, rubbing his chin.
Aiden kept her pace as they left the courtyard and walked farther away from the school.  It had been a moment until he looked up to see how far away they were from the school now.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

Crazy_About_You

She shrugged "Sounds like a plan.". She tossed her bag behind the bush, it was far to heavy to cary around and followed him off the path.

For about five minutes she didn't say anything, she was admiring the gorgeous day. The sun was burning bright in the sky and the trees were just starting to turn green.
"So howcome you are out wandering when you have a wife and kids at home." she asked him, just now remembering Stacey and the twins.
"You would think that would be enough to keep the average person busy." she joked, a sly smile spreading across her face. She kicked the grass as she waited for his answer.
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

Aiden

Aiden grinned a wide smile, his white teeth shining in the light.  He moved his dark hair out of his brown eyes as they, too, shined a light color in the bright light.
"Oh yes they do.  But I a little break every once in awhile is always good I believe."  He said, choosing his words carefully.  He didn't want to make it seem to her that he didn't want to be with them.  It was quite the opposite.

"I think it's good to have friends outside of your family.  If you think we're friends."  He said, the last sentence coming out more as a question than a statement.
He always set himself a silent distant away from others, making it harder to make friends here at Hogwarts.  He kept in step beside her, following her wherever they were going.

Crazy_About_You

Aiden's smile was infectious and she too had a wide grin spread across her face. Remembering her giant bag of books stashed at the school she agreed "Yes, a break is always a good thing."

She looked around to see where they were at, she wasn't quite sure and figured Aiden probably didn't know either. Her green eyes were soaking everything in, she didn't think she'd ever ventured out here before.

Friends. She furrowed her brow at the word. Other than her mom, and maybe Kali, she didn't really have any. It was something that she was deffinitly lacking in. Were she and Aiden friends. He did know more about her than anyone else at hogwarts, even though what he knew wasn't much. "Friends" she mumbled, the word had a weird taste in her mouth.

"Yeah, I guess we are." she finally stammered after thouroughly thinking it over.

Aiden

Aiden smiled wider.
"Sweet."  He said cheerfully.

Aiden pushed his hair out of his eyes and matches Zee's pace.  He had no idea where they were, or where they weere going.
"So where we going buddy?"  Aiden said in a small voice.  He chuckled.

Crazy_About_You

"Hmm... thats a good question." she looked around, "But I think the better question is, where are we?". In her time at hogwarts she never really ventured out and this place was rather unusual looking. She looked behind her and the schoool was no where in sight.

She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and grinned. This was so typical, she would be the type to go for a walk and have no idea where she was. She started laughing, her body was shaking she was laughing so hard. It was really that funny, but for some reason she couldn't stop.

Aiden

Aiden shrugged, not really caring where they were at as long as they weren't too lost so they could find their way back.
"Who knows?"  He said with a half grin.

He turned his head to Zee as she was laughing uncrontrollably.  He tilted his head sideways with a curious expression.
"What's so funny?" He asked, smiling wider.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha let out a small snort and fell to the ground. Whats funny? If she only knew. She wiped a tear from her eye and stood up.
She finally caught her breath and answered"I don't know." she started to giggle again and then stopped herself."I'm just happy I guess."

That was the best she could do, and but she figured she was right. When was the last time she laughed, or smiled, or had fun? She skipped ahead and turned around. "Laugh a little Aiden!" then turned and kept skipping.

((mehhh))

Aiden

((?))

Aiden grinned a smile that stretched wide across his face, his white teeth shining in the light.  He wasn't laughing but he did find Zepha amuzing.  He sprinted after Zee until he caught up to her and followed her pace with a quick walk.

"You're crazy, you know that?"  He said in a teasing tone.

Crazy_About_You

(( oh I don't know! Seems slightly sucky I guess... ?!?!?!))

She stopped skipping and slowed back to his walk. "Sure I'm crazy. I'll give you that." she laughed then pointed at him "But that makes you crazy by association by hanging out with a crazy person."

She raised her eyebrow and grinned, "But that might just be crazy logic, if I'm crazy that is.". She loved playing word games and speaking hypothetically like this. "Which according to you, who may also be crazy, I am."

Aiden

Aiden stopped suddenly.  He stared at her with a confused face.  Her little word game confused the hell out of him so he had no idea how to respond.

He suddenly said teasingly, "Takes one to know one."  He stuck out his tongue.

Aiden started walking again keeping a pace with hers.  He chuckled and started walking faster.
"I'll show you crazy!"
He jumped forward and randomly landed in a handstand. He attempted to keep walking but instead he failed miserably and ended up falling on his head.

Crazy_About_You

She smirked when she saw the confused look on his face, she had deffinitly won that battle.

After his little handstand stunt she started laughing uncontrollably., "No that wasn't crazy, that was nuts!" she said as she wiped a tear from her eye.
Once she finnally caught her breath she stuck out her hand to help him up, "Are you alright?" she asked, keeping one hand over her mouth to hide her smile.

Once he was up she joked, "There isn't any dammage on your ego is there?"