News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Newest Witch (( open to EVERYONE!!:) ))

Started by GinnyW.12397, March 30, 2011, 07:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GinnyW.12397

Everyone was laughing at her! Oh my god! This isn't happening, this isn't happening!! She thought to herself. Kali was a 1st year at hogwarts, and someone thought of welcoming her... By tripping her when she was getting off the express.
" well I guess no one cares about me! Just another girl with bruises and cuts... Just like any other girl new to this place! NOT!"
She was carried to the hospital wing while she was crying so she didn't know what was happening and where she was going but she felt a lot better when a nurse came in to take care of her,
" quite a nasty fall you took I see
" yeah I guess. So when can I leave? Not trying to be mean I just don't like strangers that mu- I mean I'm shy... You know?"
The nurse nodded her head and walked away,
" wait lady!!!! Come back you still haven't cleaned up my cuts! Hey! Where are y- oh... How the heck did she do that?!?!" she said as she examined her healed cuts and slowly fading bruises. Then Kali heard a noise... It sounded like footsteps but they were very uneven footsteps.
"h-h-hello? Is someone coming? Hello? Is anyone there?!"
The footsteps got closer and closer and Kali ducked under the hospital bed sheets as the thing entered the room... what ever IT was.
ily JKRowling!!!! <3

Crazy_About_You

Zepha had seen it all. She had seen the older students trip Kali and she had seen Kali fall. She watched as she was whisked away to the hospital and knew that she needed to go. The two were both shy, and baisically just had eachother to depend on. They didn't know eachother all that well but Zepha figured that right now Kali could use a friend, maybe not a friend but somebody.

Walking down the hall the white walls and cheery photos made her sick. Reminded her of her trip to the hospital. She brought her finger to her lip and touched the scar that still hadn't healed. Finally she reached Kali's room and walked in.

"Hey" she said and saw that Kali was beneath the covers. She walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. She put her hand on Kali's shoulder and gave her a little shake. "You can come out, its Zepha, I thought I'd walk you back to the school."
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

GinnyW.12397

" oh good! It's just you I thought that it was going to be another older kid! Thanks for coming to see me... I really needed this"
As Kali got out from under the covers she saw something
"oh! You found my wand!! Thanks! I was freaking out earlier! So how do we get to the school because I didn't see a thing on my way here and I'm still pretty confused?!"
Kali and  Zepha walked briskly toward the school then Kali stopped Zepha,
"so why did you decide to come and see me inthe hospital wing? Why didn't you just go about your business like everyone else did? Like nothing happened?"
ily JKRowling!!!! <3

Crazy_About_You

Zepha stopped in her tracks and looked Kali in the eye. Zepha wasn't exactly the most popular and she could tell that Kali needed a friend. She didn't want to pour her heart out to some girl she just met though. She was good at holding things back, and didn't want to get attached to anyone.

She finally gave Kali the easiest, most simple answer she could. "I would want someone to help me and, well..." she stumbled around for the right words. She didn't want to say friend. She didn't need that sort of commitment. "you looked like you need help."

Then she started walking again, a little more quickly hoping Kali would just follow and not push the issue. Talking things out wasn't exactly Zepha's specialty.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie hurried down the school hall, papers in her hands. She had spent the day organizing files in the hospital wing and couldn't wait to be completely free of all the walls and white cots that screamed sickness. Her feet anxiously pattered across the ground, as she picked up speed. Her bright blonde hair whipped into her face as she moved gracefully, now at an inhuman speed. The sundress she was wearing flowed out behind her in patterns of woven flowers.

She was moving so fast she almost missed the two girls she was approaching. Almost. She came to a sudden stop right in front of them, papers still held securly in her tiny hands. "Hello." She chimed, in her usually soft voice. "Sorry, I almost didin't see you there." She continued, addressing the fact that she had nearly had a collision with the girls.

"I'm Jackie." She shifted the papers to one hand. "I don't believe I've met you before. Are you new here?" Her voice was light cheerful, identical to her mood.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha heard the footsteps and turned to face the girl just as she stopped. She glanced at Kali then stuck out her hand "Zepha, nice to meet you."

Zee tucked a piece of her short blonde hair behind her ear and gestured towards Kali "I'm not new, exactly, but she is." she shrugged. She shoved her hands into her hoodie pocket than out of curriousity said, "You look to happy to be in the hospital wing, do you work here or something?"

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie bit her lip, shrugging apologetically at not recognizing Zelpha. That was strange. Usually she had no trouble with putting a name to a face. She brushed aside the taint of worry quickly; she definitely hadn't been in top condition lately, it was sort of expected.

"Actually, I don't work here." She answered briskly. "I more or less volunteer whenever I have the time. I feel like I'm doing some good here, coming to help out, and they always appreciate my..." She faltered for a moment, smoothing her hair flat in a subconscious motion.

They appreciated her what? Ability to smell what disease was on a person; knowledge of how much blood a patient needed, and what type by just one taste? No, she firmly decided. They didn't have to know she was a vampire yet. Although, if you knew what to look for it was fairly obvious: her pale and spotless skin, her lips that were just slightly redder than they should be, the perfection of her build, but most noticeably the natural grace that was ingrained in her every move. Knowledge of her condition didn't usually make many people comfortable.  "My special skill set." She continued.

GinnyW.12397

"I'm sorry... I kinda dazed off for a second... I'm Kali, Kali Jones. I am new and a got a nice welcome from some of the older kids getting off the express... And you can see from my bruises..." right then Kali had just realized that all her cuts and bruises had completely disappeared. She was dazed and confused then remembering where she was, forgot the thought.
"oh yeah! And this is Zee- i mean zepha? Oh what ever you don't care do yo-"
The wind was knocked out of Kali's lungs as Zee snacked her stomach."HEY!! *coughs* what was that for? ... Oh you already introduced yourself... Right sorry! I've been so distracted since Jackie got he-... Nevermind."
Kali and Zee said their goodbyes to Jackie and started toward their dorms...
"what was up with you back there Kali?! It's like you saw something in Jackie or something!?"
That's when Kali had realized she had been starring at Jackie the whole time they were talking. Kali's face blushed
"I don't know what happened back there!? It's like I've known Jackie for a while... Like I knew everything about her in a flash! It was really weird! I don't know what's going on anymore it's only my third day here and weird things are happening to me again!....... Oops I think I said too much"
ily JKRowling!!!! <3

Crazy_About_You

Zepha noticed that Jackie looked liked she was hiding something. She glanced at her eyes and noticed that they were a lot darker than most peoples. She knew that was a sign for something, but couldn't remember. She glanced at Kali and could see that she too had noticed something in Jackie.

Rather urgently Kali took off down the hall, Zee said a quick goodbye to Jackie than ran to catch up with her.

"What was up with you back there? Zee said, glancing at Kali. "It was like she shot your dog or something." Zepha couldn't figure out what was going on,Kali was acting weird. Like really weird.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie frowned after the two girls had left. Something didn't feel right. The way the one had looked at her and ran off unsettled something within her. She was sure she had never seen either of the girls before, but had they seen her? She hurried off in the direction of the girls again, legs moving swiftly and effortlessly along the ground. She caught up in a matter of seconds.

"Sorry to bother you girls again." She apologized, the corner of her mouth pulling up in a smile. "But did you need something? Did you have an illness or wound you needed to have looked at?" She asked, giving off the impression of a motherly figure, yet looking younger and more like a fragile teenager than either of the girls before her.

Besides the fact that there were no visible wounds on either of them, Jackie knew that neither one of them was sick. She could smell it. They both smelled like healthy young girls; one of which who had wounds that were just recently tended to, she noted. The smell of her blood was slightly more potent than that of the girl next to her. Jackie knew they weren't sick; she wanted to figure out why they had just nearly bolted from her.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha heard the footsteps coming towards them again. She turned around and was face to face with Jackie. She looked concerned, like something was bothering her. She was acting like the girls had done something to her.

"We're both fine. For now anyway." she joked. "Actually, Kali here just got out of the hospital wing. We were just leaving when we ran into you." she paused. "But thanks for asking."

She started to walk away again, but stopped. Jackie seemed to have some sort of intrest in them and she would probably follow. Zee turned around "Hey, we were gonna go get coffee, do you want to come?" She glanced at Kali and then nodded, as if to confirm that Jackie was wanted. She looked like a nice girl, they could probably be friends.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie inwardly grimaced at the word coffee. She didn't understand how anyone could find that drink appealing. Even when she was a human, she had choked it down only when completely necessary. Then again, coffee was very different back when she was human.

She shrugged, offering up another brilliant smile. "Where were you planning on going?" She asked, politely before pausing to look at the papers in her hands. Her eyes darted back and forth down the hall for a second before she set the papers down on the ground and nudges them up against the wall with her foot. "They'll be fine there for a while.." She murmured to herself.

Then to Zeplha, an enthusiastic, "Alright, lets go!"

Crazy_About_You

(( Hey, there is no L in my name. Its just Zepha. ;) ))

Zepha noticed the slight look of disgust in Jackie's eyes when she said coffee. She started to suggest something else but then she stopped when Jackie said she'd go. She glanced at Kali and saw that she too had noticed Jackies quick change. Zee noted that the girl was a little strange, but then she thought about how weird she herself was and pushed it out of her mind. She linked arms with the dazed Kali and started walking down the hall with Jackie.

"So what house are you in?" she asked. "I'm in Ravenclaw and Kali is in Hufflepuff." Zee was struggling here. She had never been good at conversation and was hoping Jackie and Kali could fill in all the empty spaces.

(eek! Writers block)

Lola_La_Fringe7

((Hehe sorry!))

Jackie nodded at Zepha. Ravenclaw; that was a good and honorable house. Definately full of the most trustworthy people. She smiled again at her mistake. Jackie definately looked like she could be a fourth year here, but looks were decieving.

"I was in Gryffendor." She said, pausing before she continued. "But I graduated two years ago. Now, I come back to help around the grounds where they need me. Sometimes I'm sort of a guidance councelor for students, and every now and then I fill in for teachers who need a break. I just do whatever I can."

Twisting her hair around one slim finger, Jackie kept pace with Zepha and Kali. "What year are you two?" She inquired after a moments thought.

Crazy_About_You

(Its okay)

"I'm a seventh year. And Kali is a ..."She paused when if finally hit her. She stopped in her tracks and looked back at Jackie with a confused look on her face. Jackie looked to be 14, 15 max. There was no way she was graduated.

She started calculating the years in her head. "So, your like 20?" She looked Jackie up and down. "What is wron-" she stopped herself. She almost asked her what is wrong with you but figured how bad that sounded. "Uh, you l-look uh good for your age."