News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•something's always holding me back•

Started by Kalee_Ann:), March 30, 2011, 09:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalee_Ann:)

Lillian sat at the end of a long hallway, watching the world spin around.. Everything was moving, everyone was growing up and moving on.. But not her. She seemed stuck in this one spot. Like something was always missing.. Something she couldn't find.

She tampered with her new bow for a minute, and smoothed out her shirt, leaning forward to start her homework.

GinnyW.12397

ily JKRowling!!!! <3

Sky

"Um...excuse me." A boy, a fifth year, had appeared in front of Lillian, his dark straight hair falling into his bright green eyes. He had a bag slung over his shoulder and a book in hand. "Could you tell me which way the library is? I'm kind of new here." He gave her a tiny, friendly smile as he gripped the strap to his bag.

She looks up and blushes deeply, pulling her knees to her chest, and hiding her face in her hair. "It's just down the hall, and to the left.. You can't miss it." She spoke calmly and sadly, her little voice shaking.

Sky

"Thank you." Henry said with a slight bow. He turned and began walking, his footsteps echoing in the hallway. And then the sounds stopped. Henry turned back around and looked at the girl. "Why do you look so sad?"

Lillian shakes her head, and gently plays with her fingers. "You don't know me.. Why does it matter?" She shrugged and looked down, nuzzling her face in her knees.

"I'll be fine soon.. Just go on."

Sky

"Well, you're right. I don't know you. But that doesn't stop me from caring." Henry made his way to her and held out his hand. "My name is Henry. Fifth year in Gryffindor." He smiled softly.

She smiled softly and grabs his hand. "I'm Lillian.. Year six." She smiles, her blue eyes shining up at him. "Care to sit with me?"

Sky

"Nice to meet you." Henry replied, shaking her hand lightly. "I guess I could sit for a moment or two." He set his bag down and took a seat beside her.

Lillian blushed a little, and looked ahead, sighing softly. "I'll go mad in this building, I swear. Its so boringg." She bites her lip, and looks at her new friend. Smiling softly, "Why don't we go do something? We could go for a walk?" She smiles even more. "Yeah.. a walk would be fun."

{They should just like.. Instantly sleep together(x bkos I wantt baaabbbiieeesss!!!!! :D}

Ginny Thompson

Linvy was looking for someone to help her with her charms to practice, but wanted to talk to older people to help.
As she was walking she spotted two people sitting then getting up, she thought they looked nice and decided to ask them.
"Excuse me?" she asked, "I need some help, with charms could you help me?"
She waited patiently for their decision. She hoped they'd say yes she was desperate to learn this spell.
The choices you make; make you who you are