News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

absent-mindedness

Started by Aiden, April 10, 2011, 08:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

"With knives and everything," she replied to Aiden, lacing her fingers through his and returning the pressure.

When she looked back to Zepha she blinked a couple times, almost having forgotten that the girl was there.  She smiled, her eyes sparkling a brilliant blue.

"Don't worry about it, Zee, and you can still call me Stacey." She winked at her student.  "I'm really not concerned about you, or anybody that's just interested in walking.  God knows I was out here enough when I was a student.  Just make sure you bring something to protect yourself."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Crazy_About_You

Zepha wrinkled her forehead at Staceys last sentance. What exactly was that supposed to mean. "Oh, okay. Well thanks Stacey." she said with a smile.

Right now she didn't know whether she should get up and let the lovebirds catch up or hang out. They were both very much lost in eachother anyway, she figured she could sneak away without them noticing.

"Well its late" she yawned. "I guess I'd better be heading back."
She got up and brushed the dirt off of her pants, "Night" she said over her shoulder as she walked towards Ravenclaw.
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

Aiden

Aiden smiled at Stacey, looking at every detail of her face like it was the first time.
"Lord knows you did."  He replied to Stacey's last statement.

It wasn't until she noticed Zee leaving that he turned to her.
"Oh okay.  Goodbye Zee, nice to meet you."  He said in parting.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|