News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.n.o.t_a.g.a.i.n.

Started by potter_fan122, April 18, 2011, 09:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((Aiden only, pwease.))

Something was wrong.  Again.  She didn't know what it was, but she could feel it.  There was a thick buzzing in her head, like a thousand bees decided they would infest her brain.  A sort of electricity played over her skin, making her tense up.  She had tried reaching out with her mind and found nothing.  No disturbance in her mental field of traps and safety nets.  No difference in any she felt.  There was absolutely nothing she could detect off balance. 

Which meant it came from her own mind.

Which meant Jonathan.

The headache was back.  A sharp pain that shot through her whenever she moved.  It didn't help that Torrance was crying, waving her tiny fists in the air, her poor little face turning red.  Will just sat there, watching her then turning his huge blue eyes to Stacey, as if curious as to why she wasn't making everything okay like she always did.  Bright sunlight poured through the bay windows, assaulting the pain in her head.

"Shh, hun, everything's okay," she crooned, forcing herself away from her pocket of darkness in the kitchen and reaching for her baby girl.  It hurt to move, and she was incredibly tense, but her baby needed her.  "What's wrong, love, you're okay." She picked the baby up and cradled her against her chest, rocking back and forth, which sent sharp pains up her neck.

"Love, could you come here, please?"  She called, a wave of dizziness washing over her.  She leaned back against the fireplace, wondering why her uncle had decided to influence her now.

((Sorry for the suckyness.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden walked out of the master bedroom and down the stairs, sensing something going on downstairs.  He had just put Will down for a nap since he had been up crying the entire night before.  Dark bags should've been under his eyes since he'd barely had any sleep last night but he was used to not sleeping much so it wasn't as much of a burden.

He walked into the kitchen, seeing Stacey standing there with Torrance in her arms.  He saw her cooing Torrance while Stacey's eyes showed pain in them.
"What is it love?"  He asked, walking over to both of them.

He outstretched his arms gesturing he would hold her since she looked like something was deeply wrong.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey handed her child to Aiden and took a few steps away, her fingers massaging her temples.  Her eyes were dark, almost black.  Wincing, she turned away from the bright windows and closed her eyes.  Things were too bright, too loud.  Everything seemed suddenly overpowering.

"It's Jonathan," she mumbled as she ran her hands through her messy hair.  "I don't know what he's doing or what he wants, but it's him."  It could have been anything.  For all she knew, she could just be sick.  But something told her that this was the work of her uncle pulling for control again.

Torrance was still crying, and even though something was wrong, Stacey couldn't just ignore her.  She turned to face her distressed child and started to rub circled on her back.

"I understand what's going on in my head, but I don't understand why they won't calm down."

Aiden

Aiden took Torrance in his arms, cradling her close to his chest.  He tried to calm his daughter down as he looked at Stacey sympathetically.  He frowned and his medium brown eyes darkened a shade.

"Are you okay?"  He asked, his voice tainted with concern for his wife and anger at Johnathan.

While he spoke, Torrance was crying even louder and heightening his concern.
"You don't think Johnathan can get to Torrance to?"  He asked, doubting either of them would really know.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Suddenly she felt like crying.  Then she was furious.  How dare Jonathan try to get to her children?  The thought of her uncle invading her babies' minds made her want to kill him then and there.  As a few seconds of her rage passed, though, she calmed down a bit.

-Greeeeat.  Mood swings.  It's like I'm pregnant again,- she thought to herself.

"I don' know," Stacey answered, "If he can get to me, what's stopping him from getting to the kids?  But... I'm not so sure that's what upsetting her."  She forehead creased as Torrance let out another wail.  Upstairs she felt a stir from Will and groaned.  "Maybe they're just... sick..."