News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

_I miss you_

Started by Sky, April 23, 2011, 08:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded, noting his mood change.

"They did.  The Death Eaters are liars because that's the only way the can continue being."  She looked him in the eye, very serious herself.  "I trust you here, okay?  I can help you if you'll let me.  I can try to help your mother.  You don't have to be alone."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Henry pounded his fist into the table with all the strength and anger he had in his body.

"You can't help her! If they lied to me, then there's nothing that can be done."  Henry pulled up his sleeve and looked at his arm. "Look at me! Look at what I've done! I'm...I'm a monster! How could I...?"

potter_fan122

She watched him, waiting for him to calm down.  Without her really needing to think about it, the candles in the room died down a little and the air cooled considerably. 

"Look...." She started, her eyes downcast, "I can help her, okay?  I know people who know things.  I know things.  All knowledge isn't out there for everyone to know.  I can help you.  I know people who can get rid of that Mark for you."  She paused. 

"You need to trust me, though.  I can't help you if you're going to run off to the Death Eaters when things get too hard."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."