News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

-Reunion-

Started by purpleraincloud, April 24, 2011, 04:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

((Aiden, mostly. Stacey is welcome as well.))
The brown sign proudly announced the name of the pub. The sign was too familiar. It made her too happy. It made her feel alive and awake.

"The Three Broomsticks"

So much had happened here. So many drunken nights. So many blackouts. So many friends. So many memories. This was the place she met Phoenix. This is also the place she met Axel.

Avalee smiled as she approached the bar. The bartender smiled at one of his best customers. He nodded at her and asked her in a kind tone, "What will it be tonight, miss?"

Avalee smiled wider and answered, "Cold firewhiskey, please." The bartender's face fell a little bit. "Not too much tonight, Avalee. We both know what happens..." She sighed. "Fine, be my makeshift parent Mark. I won't. Promise."

Mark nodded and poured her a small drink. She took a sip. She was home.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Aiden

Aiden walked into the warm, homey pub.  The lights were dim and it made the atmosphere welcoming.  He looked around, most of the patrons were old wizards or witches.  The only face he actually recognized was Avalee who was sitting alone at the bar.  He walked over to her and stood next the barstool beside her.

"Hey chick."  He said in a friendly voice.  "Long time no see."
He put his hand on the barstool, hoping she didn't mind if he sat beside her.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

purpleraincloud

Avalee was quite surprised when Aiden snuck up behind her. She was pretty happy to see him. Familiar faces were welcome to Avalee. She almost wanted to hug him.

"Aiden. Please sit!" She pushed out the stool for him, motioning for him to sit. She gestured for Mark to bring Aiden something.

"How are you?"
She said with more enthusiasm than she had been speaking with lately.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden sat down.  He tried to hide the uncontrollable smile he had because Avalee was so happy to see him.  He looked at the bartender without turning his head.

"I'll have whatever she has."  He said, then looking his eyes back to Avalee

His eyes shined a mix between light and medium brown despite the dim lights.  He blinked and they stayed a lighter color.
"Been great."  He said, meaning it.  " Alot of things have been going on lately but overall things have been good.  But how are you?"  Aiden asked, concerned more about her.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

purpleraincloud

Avalee smiled, glad to hear that he was good. She took another sip of firewhiskey.

"But how are you?" He asked. Her face fell a little bit. Should she be honest, or lie and say everything was fine. She took a small breath. She wouldn't totally lie, but would tone it down.

"I'm...okay. It's been a long year."
She smiled and shrugged.
It's just another day