News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

{"It was just yesterday we said goodbye..."}

Started by purpleraincloud, April 24, 2011, 11:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Seth knew her too well, and rolled over onto his stomach so she couldn't see his face.

"Because," he said. "you have to deal with so much. As humans, we're basically shackled. We aren't free. We...we aren't free to-to explore the things we should because we are weighed by our affairs and daily dilemmas." He rolled back onto his back and then sat up abruptly.

"Can I try to give you at least a taste of what that is like? To feel...free?"

purpleraincloud

She looked at him and tilted her head to the side. Her eyebrows pushed together. She clasped her hands together in her lap. She thought for a moment about what he said.

Then when he asked, she though again for a moment. Then nodded. "Sure, Seth." She was nervous. What was he going to do?
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

In a flash, a white wolf was standing in Seth's place. A giant, snow white colored wolf with those same green eyes. Only, now Seth's wolf animagus had a thick black outline around the eyes. A small change to his normal form. Who knew if something else would change.

He bent down lower so that she could get onto his back easier. She would understand. And hopefully, she wouldn't be afraid.

Trust me. He thought.

purpleraincloud

Total flashback moment. The first time she had hung out with Axel he had done the exact same thing. Avalee shook that from her mind. She trusted Seth.

She tried to modestly climb aboard his back in her skirt. Awkward. But she got on eventually, and held on tightly. She trusted him, but was still scary.

"Okay" She said
It's just another day

Sky

The wolf hunched down even lower, so that his chest was against the grass. And then without warning, he sped off. He was as fast as a vampire. As fast as Alice now. If now faster. He raced across the field, so that his paws were pounding into the grass, propelling them off on an adventure.

He ran past the lake, even daring to run through the edge of it and splashing some water around. Then he took off for the valleys and the hills. It would take hours for a person to walk there. But they would be there in no time. He wanted to take Avalee away from the sites that were so familiar to her. He wanted her to see something different. Exciting. Beautiful.

And then they came to a halt. Right at the edge of a cliff. Seth transformed, while Avalee was still on his back, and was on the ground, breathing hard. No matter how much he ran, when he put that much strength into his sprint, it tired him out quickly.

purpleraincloud

She was smiling so widely. The world whipped by. And it was beautiful. She was breathing as hard as he was at the end of it. She just laid there on top of him when it was over and he was on the ground.

"Wow." She breathed.
It's just another day

purpleraincloud

It's just another day

Sky

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time." Seth breathed once he was back to his normal human self. Avalee was still on his back and he was flat against the ground, his chin resting on his crossed arms. He closed his eyes, catching his breath and feeling the cool breeze blow against his sun kissed skin.