News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The End or the Begining?

Started by Crazy_About_You, May 24, 2011, 02:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_About_You

((OPEN!!!!!))

Zepha was late, which really wasn't as of late. She had managed to lose her since of time in the last two weeks. Normally this hadn't been to big of an issue but today was graduation, the most important day of her Hogwarts career.

She was hiking up her gown while running along the path to the lake. Underneath her gown she had on a simple white dress and white heels. Her hair, which had recently grown to her shouldurs, was wrapped into small bannana curls. Her bright green eyes were sparkling with excitment to finally be done, but also with the worry of not making it on time.

Finally she could see the small clearing next to the lake which was decorated ribbons of many different colrors. Her eyes glnaced over the different sections decorated for the houses. There were green and white ribbons drapped over the chairs for the Slytherins, red and gold for the Gryfindors, yellow and black for the Hufflepuffs, and finally she saw the blue and white section which is where she would be seated.

She ran up to where the graduates were lining up and stood at the end where her fellow W's were at. She dropped her gown down and let it drape over her feet, smoothing out the wrinkles and fiddling with her hair. Its finally here she thought the day I've been waiting for.

The music started and she began to walk down the isle, her smile beaming. After all of the struggles she'd been through she'd finally made it and this was her time.
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

Ginny Thompson

Linvy wasn't graduating but came to watch. She was free this whole time so decided to come and have a look.
It was filled with students  from all four houses.
She snuk into a seat that wasn't attended to she made herself comfortable.
Some people looked sad but happy but Linvy had no emotions as she has no one close graduating.
She looked up and saw a person walking up the isle. She hoped she wasn't sitting in her seat. But she didn't care she was happy to she people finally graduating.
Last to years she missed it and now finally she saw it, she was relieved.
The choices you make; make you who you are

Crazy_About_You

The graduates marched down the isle in a typical Hogwarts fashion, finally settling into their seats. For the next hour different teachers got up and gave speeches of how sad they were to see the kids leaving, and how they would be missed.

Zepha did everything she could to not sleep through it. She wasn't getting any awards, or wasn't going to be recognized for her outstanding wizardry skills. All she wanted was her diploma so she could leave for good. She didn't know what the future held for her, but there was a promising apartment for sale in Hogsmead.

Finally they started anouncing names. She waited anxiously untill hers was called "Zepha West" she finally heard and practically ran up to the podium to get her diploma.

Finally I'm done she thought as she joined the other grads in throwing their hats in the air. She exited out with the others and instantly threw off her robe. She was ready to go have fun.

Ginny Thompson

Linvy wanted one day to finally be able to graduate.
She had seen enough she wanted to talk to someone.
She looked at the other Ravenclaws and saw a girl she might've seen around.
She stood up and rushed over to her.Hey, I'm Linvy" she told the older girl. "How does it feel to graduate?" she asked hopefully waiting for a positive response.

Crazy_About_You

"Amazing" she said dreamily, "Its like i've been chained to something for the last seven years and now I'm unhooked and free." once she heard the words she winced, that probably wasn't the answer the girl was looking for. She mumbled for a second then "Its sad though too, I'm... err well I'll miss it.", Or miss the local bar she thought.

She looked at the girl, Linvy, and smiled. She looked so happy and full of hope. "Well Linvy, I'm Zepha." she said smiling. "Its nice to meet you." she looked around the girl and recognized no one else. She wanted to celebrate her graduating but had no one to celebrate with.

"So listen, I realize we just met and all but, I was gonna go down to hogsmead and celebrate. Wanna come with?" she gave the girl a huge smile, hoping that it would help her make up her mind.

Ginny Thompson

Linvy was excited.
"Yeah! Sure! i have free classes the whole day, i can come," Linvy was surprised. Linvy thinks that maybe she's made a friend.
She hadn't celebrated with people older than her except her parent a few friends.
Some Ravenclaws were cheering in the background. They headed to Hogsmead. Three Hufflepuff girls followed. Linvy hoped they'd have a great time.
"So, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" she started walking down the path following the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha looked the girl up and down. Originally she was planning on heading to the bar and drinking the night away, but she wasn't sure if Linvy was old enough for that, and she really didn't want to be a bad influence. But that was where everyone else was going and Linvy would be doing the same one day.

How old was Linvy anyway? "So what year are you now" she said as she followed the other kids to the bar. She didn't have to drink if she didn't want to.

Ginny Thompson

On the way Linvy replied to her question, "Year 3" she said.
She was excited it was her first time being here and she thought it was great.
They headed towards the bar.
The Hufflepuff girls had gone in there.
And Linvy followed hoping this was the right bar.
She entered in the doorway and looked at the surroundings in the room.
She was impressed.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha smiled down at Linvy "Fun year for sure." she said, realizing the girl was only 13. As they walked into the bar Zepha knew that she was going to watch this girl as if she was her little sister. She could see the excitement in Linvys eyes and was glad she'd brought her.

She went up to the bar and ordered two sodas, one for her and one for Linvy. She walked back and handed her the drink. "Here you go Linvy.

Ginny Thompson

"Thanks" Linvy said taking a sip or two.
She really enjoyed being with Zepha.
She looked around, there were some weird looking people around.
She wanted to come back and have more of the soda, it was yum.
"Um, Zepha, can i have a butterbeer, i mean my cousin is in year four said he was allowed?"
She hoped she wasn't bothering Zepha by asking stupid questions. She was annoyed sometimes when people kept asking her.
She loved this place she was so coming back here, maybe with Zepha again, yeah that would be fun.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha couldn't help but get a huge grin, this girl was totally amusing and kept suprising her. She could have one, but just one. She was only 13 after all. "Okay sure" she said to her smiling as she took her coke and traded it for a butter beer.

"Okay, so tell me what you do for fun?" Zepha asked once she returned to the table.

Ginny Thompson

The butterbeer was how she imagined it, maybe better.
She was so getting one of these again.
She sculled the whole bottle and had a huge moustache of butter beer.
Zepha was definitely her new best friend!
Linvy thought about Zepha question and replied with, "I like hanging with friends, and oh this butterbeer is yum!
I like spells and things, speaking of which i need help with my charms homework i thought maybe you could help me because your in year seven and done this before so is that alright?"

Crazy_About_You

Zepha laughed as she watched Linvy down her butterbeer, her eyes full of excitement. "Easy there, don't get sick!" she said, trying to have a serious voice but with a laughing one instead.

"Oh thats typical." Zepha replied to her hanging with friends. "But I'm not sure you'd want my help. I'm not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to charms. Or any other subject for that matter." she said serriously.

Ginny Thompson

"It's alright. So what i have to do is practice "Wingardium Leviousa, is that right? How said it?"
She was waiting for an answer.
Maybe something was wrong.
Maybe she had to do something with her hand.
Everything she did lately was wrong.
She had dumped her ex-friend Trent and he was the only one who help with her homework.
Maybe Zepha would know him. She decided to ask.
"Do you know Trent?". Linvy was kind of missing him, just a bit.
Linvy sighed she wished Zepha could help a lot. But she didn't want to shove all her problems onto Zepha, she was nice and right ow better than her other friends. They'd never taken her to the bar, the only place she wanted to go. Her problems were gonna be hard to solve. Really Hard.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha gave her a sly smile. She wouldn't know if that was the right answer if it was spelled out on the wall in front of her. "I really, really don't know." she said smiling. "Honestly, I haven't a clue. I breezed by my classes doing what I had to do to get by. I'm not proud of it but whatever it takes right?"

A huge grin creeped onto Zee's face when she heard Trents name. Yeah she knew him, he was that cute, awkward kid she'd hung out with at the lake. "Yeah I know him. Nice guy. You two friends?"  Zepha asked Linvy.