News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The End or the Begining?

Started by Crazy_About_You, May 24, 2011, 02:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Thompson

Maybe everything wasn't that bad.
Zepha did know Trent this was a miracle.
"Let's just say ex-friends for a while, has he talked about about me?"
She was curious. Sometimes curiosity gets the better of her.
Time to tell Zepha the truth, but fist Linvy wanted to see what Zepha had to say about him.
The choices you make; make you who you are

Crazy_About_You

Zepha could sense there was something more behind that ex-friends of Linvy's. She wasn't one to push but she figured she'd find out anyway.

"Well no, I really don't think he has. I've only talked to him once though. He's really shy so its not like I ever got more than two words out of him at a time." she said, remembering her conversation with Trent, which was like pulling teeth to get him to talk.

"So why are you 'ex-friends', you both seeml like pretty nice kids." she said curriously.
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

Ginny Thompson

Linvy's face dropped she was expecting more from Trent.
But Linvy acted as if she hadn't been that down about it.
Linvy became serious and tried to remember the last time they talked.
She was pretty sure it was about a year ago.
"Trent and i had a fight about...a year ago." She started,"I think we were arguing about whose house was better. And then he got angry and i stormed off and we never talked since." She had told Zepha all she could remember after all it was a year ago.
Linvy sipped the last bit of her butterbeer and took her and Zepha glasses to the bar.
Trent and Linvy had done so much together. Trent was her best friend and helped her through tough times but now it is a tough time but between them instead.
Maybe she could steer Zepha off this topic and talk about how Trent and her became friends. Yeah, that would make her feel better. After all it was better than talking depressing, right?
Linvy took her place at the table. Maybe she was being stupid. Maybe she should apologise and tell him that she wanted to become friends again.
But this was all in her mind and Linvy had to tell someone. Anyone. Zepha was the only one there and before Linvy said something, she had to plan how she was going to say this. And properly.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha let it click, Trent had mentioned something about ex-ravenclaws that he'd been friends with. But even so there had to me more to the story.. a fight about houses seemed something simple to lose such a good friendship over.

"Oh well, I could put a good word in for you I guess." if that was ther real reason, which she doubted, then it should be easy to mend a friendship like theirs.

Ginny Thompson

Linvy decided to say something about how they met.
"So we met like this. He bumped into me on the Hogwarts Express and we sat in the same compartment and chatted we had a lot in common."
That was all she could think of.
But at lest she tried stiring them off topic, right?

Crazy_About_You

"Okay thats a start" Zepha said with a sigh. She needed to take Linvy  back to the problem if they ever wanted a solution. "Maybe you could purposley bump into him again. Try and mend it that way."

Zepha was currious how serrious their fight was. If it was a bad one then there was no way Trent would agree to a meeting with her. "If he won't come to you, then you have to change his mind." that probably wasn't the best advice she had on her plate, but she was intoxicated.

Ginny Thompson

Linvy kept thinking.
All the ideas Zepha was giving her were good but not good enough.
She couldn't just bump into him again that would look stupid!
And he'd probably hate her more.
So she decided how she was going to do it.
Then she remembered.
She remembered that when she was in year two, they'd gotten their timetables for this year and they had a subject next door to each other.
But Linvy had never seen Trent because she ran as fast as she could so she wouldn't have to see him. Maybe she could pack up her books slowly and walk slowly til they met.
And chatted.
"I've got it!" Linvy said.
She explained it all to Zepha and asked her what she thought.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha could tell that Linvy was thinking. She leaned back in her chair and let her. This problem was apparently important to Linvy and Zepha was willing to help her fix it. She tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear and waited for a response.

"What have you got?" Zepha said, currious of Linvy's plan. She hoped it was good, she hated seeing people unhappy with eachother.

Ginny Thompson

Linvy told her everything that she had told herself.
She hoped this plan would work other wise she was dead.
And never have a friend any more.
And besides Zepha was leaving. So she'd have no one else to talk to next year.
That was tough.
And so was her life if she doesn't stitch it back together in time.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha smiled, that sounded like a decent plan. "I think that'll work." she smiled at Linvy, "You have just gotta sorta plan out what you'll say. You don't want to stick your foot in your mouth." Zepha knew this was important she'd done it so many times before.

Zepha knew what it was like to not have any friends, and she didn't want that for Linvy or Trent. She'd been there and it was plain miserable, left you with a sense of self hatred almost.

Ginny Thompson

Linvy had thought a bit. She thought and this was the conclusion.
"Zepha, how does this sound?," she asked,"Oh, hi Trent, you know i was thinking that maybe we could be friends again. its been hard for me and i think maybe you too. It would be great if we could get back together again. How's that?"
She hoped Zepha approved. or else she'd have to go back to the drawing board.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha nodded, that wasn't too bad. "Thats a good start, but maybe you should ask him to talk first so that you know you get his attention." she didn't want Linvy to talk first and then ramble on to where Trent wouldn't undrstand.

"And try to be easy, take some of the blame. And look him in the eyes, that alays makes for a killer appology." she said smiling, "But most of all, make sure you let him know that you mean it. And be yourself." that was the best advice Zepha could give her.

Ginny Thompson

Linvy approved of Zepha criticism. After all she was older and knew  lots of more things than just her, at only 13 years of age.
But after that scenario she had nothing.
She was hopeless.
So she decided that she'd ask Zepha this.
"Can you show me what you say? OK I'll be Trent and you can be me, OK go ahead."She was ready and was about to store all the info in her head.
Maybe this would help. 

Crazy_About_You

Zepha paused. She didn't know how to 'pretend' to be Trent. She didn't know anything about him and Linvy's relationship. And besides, this wouldn't do her anygood anyway. But Linvy asked her too and she really didn't want to be rude and say  no so she thought she'd give it a shot.

"Uh, okay here goes. 'Uh, Linvy what are you, uh doing here?'" she asked, struggling with the exsersize.

Ginny Thompson

Linvy thought of the first thing she could do.
"Um...Oh hey, Trent" she said with a grin on her face as if it were the real thing.
"Haven't seen you in a while, huh?" she asked Zepha(Trent).
She was quite happy she'd thought of something so say to steer off what Zepha had asked.
This was getting good. She hoped Zepha asked her an easy thing otherwise she'd get stuck and she was practising as if it were the real thing.