News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

An Afternoon In The Forest (Closed, Zepha needed)

Started by Ginny Thompson, August 3, 2011, 06:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Thompson

Trent had no idea how to feel. He stood up and started to cry.
Trent normally was a strong person, not much emotions, but now thinking that he'd committed a crime and being sent to azkaban for it, at only his age was horrible.
He felt like taking off into the woods to be alone.
Trent stood up and took one look at Zepha, hoping that she'd maybe try to help him feel better. Trent then started to walk away from their special spot and walk around each different tree to one that seemed to take him in. He recognised this tree. This was one that he'd planted at his old school. He cuddled up to the tree, shoved his head into his knees and cried.
The choices you make; make you who you are

Crazy_About_You

Zepha looked up at Trent. She needed to get up and console him, she just couldn't yet. She sat on the ground for another moment and then gathered herself. They hadn't done the spell on  a person, just out in the blue. They should be fine, no they would be fine. She knew it. They were just kids.

Zepha got up and followed the footprints Trent had left behind. She finally found him by a tree, crying. Seeing him like that made her stomach lurch, like somebody had bunched her.

"Trent" she said softly as she aproached behind him. "We'll be fine, we'll be.." she stopped. Words couldn't help him . She walked up behind him and wrapped her small arms around his chest, nuzzling her face into his back.
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

Ginny Thompson

Trent shuddered.
He felt a lump on his back and arms wrapped around his stomach.
He couldn't feel warmer.
"What do you mean fine?" His words were a bit mumbled as he was pressed against his knees.
He was hoping for an answer that would sooth him.
A last tear had fallen on to the ground. An ant tried to dodge it, but was pulled with the force by the drop down the ground on the dirt.
He sniffled and closed his eyes.

Crazy_About_You

"Fine." Zepha said, fumbling with the word. "We're kids, we're dumb and we didn't know any better. We didn't harm anybody or anything, just experimenting with a few spells." She unwrapped her hands from his chest and gently pulled his head out of his knees. She placed her hand in his and squeezed it.

"Re... remember when you hit your head, on that rock? Remember?" she remembered the day perfectly. "I knew you'd be fine. And you were. We'll get through this together, I promise." She paused, searching for more words. "Besides, if they were gonna come afterus they would've already right?"

Ginny Thompson

He listened to Zepha, she always seemed to have logic in her speech.
Suddenly the tears stopped and he needed a hug. So he gave Zepha one.
She was right.
"I remember, you know Zepha you're right."
Trent smiled but it was a weak smile. 

Crazy_About_You

Zepha sighed as Trent pulled her into a hug, feeling the small relief rush through his veins. She rubbed his back "Every things okay." she said.

She pulled back and ran her hand through her hair. "Lets go get something to eat, suddenly my stomach is killing me." She grabbed his hand and started to walk down the small path, which was now being covered in a light snow (being how its winter and all).

Ginny Thompson

"Mmm" Trent agreed.
He was sort of hungry now that Zepha mentioned it.
He took Zepha's hand and they walked forward.
Suddenly Trent remembered.
"Oh. What if someone finds the book?"

Crazy_About_You

Zepha stopped and allowed her gaze to look back at the clearing. "Let em find it. I don't want anything to do with it." she looked back at Trent. He looked thoroughly concerned." You can get it if you want I guess." she shrugged, waiting for his reply.

Ginny Thompson

Zepha had to think that when someone finds it the first holiday they'll be is Azkaban.
Trent went to grab the book, but something seemed wrong, it wasn't there, where he left it.
"Zepha! Come quick!"

Crazy_About_You

Zepha had been about 10 feet in the other direction when she heard Trents cry. The last time he'd sounded that concerned was the day at the lake. She turned and ran, carefully avoiding any holes in the ground. "Trent" she said breathlessly as she reached him. She followed his gaze to the ground where the book had been. "Wha- where?" she said falling to her knees and pushing aside some of the  new fallen snow.

Ginny Thompson

Trent panicked.
He'd seen Zepha drop to her knees.
She hadn't revealed it.
What was he to do at a time like this?
Panic? Stress? Cry?
No! They had to find it.
"Zepha, Where could it be?" he asked stuttering.
He dropped to his knees and looked where she was looking. He sniffled.
His hands lightly scratched the snow, his fingered etched into something-something like a gravestone's writing.
He erased the snow to reveal the writing.
"Wow, Zepha, you should look at this" he exclaimed.
Things seemed to be getting weirder and weirder.
He looked down.
Why would a gravestone have been placed down like this? Instead of upwards?
Some of the grave seemed to be hidden by the rock though.
"Mary Re-"
That's all you could read-interesting.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha had a feeling of nervousness overwhelm her, and she wasn't a nervous person. It was probably becasuse she was with Trent, who at the moment, was acting like a total headcase.

"Trent, this day is getting weirder and weirder."
she said rising back up to her knees. She was just ready to get out of here and never ever come back. "So friking weird." she added.

Ginny Thompson

Trent gulped.
A little urge wanted him to be a little more curious. He stood up and took a breath or two before looking back down at the stone. He thought of something as soon as he had remembered when he'd seen his grandmother's stone.
"Zepha-Zepha!" he cried suddenly jumping for joy, "Check the date and writing below."
He bobbed down again and covered his fingers in snow to try to think of something else that might help. He scooped a bit up and tried to reach deep into his thoughts to remember anything freakish on any show to help him and his friend.
Nothing seemed to come to thought though. Maybe he was to creeped out to think. He dropped the snow and had seen what Zepha had uncovered the date was only the date of today, weird? He had to check with Zepha.
"What's the day and date today?"
Hopefully it wasn't what he thought it was otherwise it'd be today!

Crazy_About_You

"December 17th right... wait why is this..." she started to say as she peered over his shoulder. "... important." she finished. As she stood behind him she squinted her eyes. Is that what she thought it was.... that was todays date. "Oh my gosh." she finally stuttered.

She shoved her hands in her pocket and started rubbing her thumb on the bracelet he'd just given her. Then she knelt back down next to him and shoved more snow off the grave, her fingers turning blue from the cold of the snow. "I think its time for a new spot." she slowly said as she uncovered the whole stone.

Ginny Thompson

"December 17th" Zepha relpied.
Trent had seen some scary movies in his whole life but nothing worse than living in a horror movie. Trent closed his eyes and said aloud, "When i open my eyes this will all be gone and over." But when he finally decided to open them he could still see eveything more creeper.
"I think it's time for a new spot" Zepha said.
What had she meant by that?
Was she talking about the stone or them?
"What do you mean, Zepha?"
Trent looked over towards her- he wasn't prepared to dig a gravestone out and find a dead person under there to move it to some place else. Nor was he to just leave and forget this even happened-that'd be impossible. Besides Trent really wanted thatbook back, maybe it would help for his studies.