News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wandering.

Started by Sophie Hayes, August 20, 2011, 04:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Hayes

Fall was on its way.  Getting closer day by day, temperature dropping and then climbing in height again the next day.  It was a very nice day outside.  The sky seemed very wide and open today, with little puffs of clouds showing up every once in awhile looking very soft and touchable.  It was the perfect temperature today and with school just being in its first few days, it was wonderfull.

Sophie was leaving the grounds walking to Hogsmead.  The walk wasn't too far, but she was happy to finally get outside for the day.  She had spent all of her free time today with her nose in a book; catching up on some 'lite' reading for the school year.  It would be getting dark in a few hours so she wanted too stop by The Three BroomSticks to get out of the school for awhile; plus she really wanted a butterbeer.

Opening the door to The Three Broomsticks, she felt the nice cool air hitting her face; instantly cooling her off some.  Sophie gracefully walked over to the bar and took a seat.  Getting the waitress attention she ordered.

"One Butterbeer please.". Taking the cup into her hands she took a drink and sat it back down, "Mmm, yes. Thank you" She said.

Sky

"I'd like one as well." Said a voice. "Please."

Henry smiled at the waitress and slid over a few sickles, enough to pay for his drink and the girl beside him. She understood that he was paying for her and nodded.

"Thank you! Have a good evening."

"You too. Thank you."

Henry took the cup that was slid over to him and took a small sip. "These are good." He said with a small smile, directed towards the girl. "Really nice after a day of school work."

Sophie Hayes

Just as Sophie was about to pay for her drink, she saw that is was already taken care of.  She looked over at the boy that just sat down next to her, and smiled.  She didn't know who he was, but she assumed he as well went to Hogwarts.

She looked over at him as he said something to her, "Yes they indeed are!"  she said back to him.  She picked up her napkin and wiped up the little droplets of water that started to form on her cup.  Soon after she picked it up and wiped the ring it formed on the bar off as well.

"I'm Sophie.  Sophie Hayes"  she said to the boy.

Ginny Thompson

A boy and girl had walked into The Three Broomsticks.

"Thank Goodness today's over," said the boy, he was Riley. He took at seat next to two people.
He knew one from Hogwarts, at least he thought he did.
He'd seen that both of them had Butter beers. It was tempting, he had to have one.
"Hi can i get...um... a butter beer thanks." He smiled.

The girl had walked over to her friend Riley, Dillun was her name. She smiled at the strangers sitting near her friend.
"Me, too" she said, hoping that she'd remember hers too.

Riley looked at the two people sitting beside him.
"Hi, I'm Riley," he smiled, " And this is my friend, Dillun" .
He thought he'd better be polite.
The choices you make; make you who you are

Sky

Henry was about to introduce himself to Sophie, when the two students walking in caught his eye. He had seen them around the school before, but wasn't really sure what they're names were. But before he knew it, they were right by him and Sophie, introducing themselves.

"I'm Henry." He said quietly to all three of them. That was all they needed to know. He didn't need to get into more trouble.

Ginny Thompson

Dillun commented on Henry, "Nice name," she smiled.

Riley began thinking, Henry, Henry, Henry. He knew that name. Had he been in Riley's house.

Dillun saw Henry and fluttered her eyelashes at him. "How old is Henry" she thought.

Both had lots of questions they wanted to ask.
"Are you in year four?" Dillun asked curiously.
"Are you in Ravenclaw?" asked Riley.
The choices you make; make you who you are