News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

{Just Another Day} (Avalee/Axel)

Started by purpleraincloud, September 6, 2011, 09:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

"Good. I will never forget it." Avalee said in a small voice, smiling. She shook her head. In a way, she was proud of herself. She said what she needed to say, and said it well. On top of that he said that he loved her. That's more than she could ever ask for.

"Want to come back to my place? I have a warm couch and a bottle of wine that's calling my name." She begged him with her eyes.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

"Uh...s-sure." Axel said, slightly taken aback. He had never been in Avalee's home, nor had he expected her to welcome him into it just like that. Besides, how could he say no to those eyes that were practically pleading for him to go with her.

purpleraincloud

As she took his oh-so-familiar hand, she wondered why he sounded so nervous. When they had dated Avalee had been over to his place all the time. Although he had never been to her place, it was just the same right?

Of course it wasn't the same. It was over a year later. They had both changed. A lot. They had broken up. He had died. She still had a few boxes of stuff from the house that Seth had given to Avalee the week after Axel's death. In fact. She still had that house key. She still had Axel's ring that she used to wear around her neck each day.

That was going to be awkward when he saw that.

After a few minutes of walking in silence they were at her small cottage. The plaace she had gotten for taking the new Herbology professor position when Professor Longbottom became headmaster. (haha) Placing her hand on the door, a bunch of clicking noises happened. She pushed the door open and flicked on a light.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

"Quite a place you've got here." Axel said when they entered the cottage, glancing around. It was perfect for Avalee. Nothing too extravagant. It was just what she needed. He smiled. He was proud of her for what she had become.

Axel grinned and made a bright orange fire ball appear above his right index finger and was making it zoom around Avalee in circles.