News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If Anyone See's This....

Started by Sky, May 16, 2012, 02:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

WELL HAI THERE, GUYS!

I miss you. All of you. I miss our old storylines, no matter how ridiculous. I only talk to three other people from here anymore. SO, if anyone wants to start a new plot, or even a new form of rp, I'd be really interested. :)

Again, I miss you guys and hope you see this. We had such a loving support system and family here and I want you all to know that if you ever need anything, I will always be here for you. Always. <3

Much love,

Sky

Ginny Thompson

I agree, if there's one thing i love other than harry potter it's writing about it. Can't wait to write some more stories.
The choices you make; make you who you are

I loves YOUz

Sky,
I miss you! I wish you would magically appear online right now!
We never got to hold our Triwizard tournament, its quite upsetting.
I miss the way the site used to be. It was the best thing when I was 15 and it would still be if everyone would just come back..
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Kiara Johnson

:)  Yes it could be a great place to have fun once more if everyone could come back.. that would make a smile brighten a great many face, even if not to r/p just to spend silly hours in here saying and doing silly things. haha

Huggles
~K~

Josh Weasley1

I will be visiting more frequently to see if anything gets started. It may just be wishful thinking or the nostalgia that keeps bringing me back here. I would like to at least have one final Rp with a few people I miss. (Ginny, Lavy, Harry, and one of my favorite partners Payne but she's long gone :(
Dancing days are here again

goblet_fulla_fire

Quote from: Josh Weasley1 on November 20, 2013, 06:40:48 AM
I will be visiting more frequently to see if anything gets started. It may just be wishful thinking or the nostalgia that keeps bringing me back here. I would like to at least have one final Rp with a few people I miss. (Ginny, Lavy, Harry, and one of my favorite partners Payne but she's long gone :(
I forgot about Payne of Chaos! Haha

Won't be forgetting about this place. Certainly wouldn't mind an RP with yall.
I am a dog.

Josh Weasley1

I would love nothing more than that Goblet!
Dancing days are here again

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

Gweny

It's Miss Xantier. It's been years, and I'd love to roleplay with all of you again.