News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Say what's on your mind.

Started by Miss Xantier, December 1, 2008, 08:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginnyweasley13

I don't get why homecoming is such a big deal o.O
I'm the only Freshman girl who didn't go.. apparently that's horrible.
If I went, that's mean wearing a dress and hanging out with a lot of girls who I really don't like haha.
I just realized that probably everyone on this site is older than me. :/

I love my new cyberschool. And my new teachers..In history we listen to the Beatles. It's great :D

What's not great is liking a guy who hates your guts and swears at you any time he sees you..

I really need a good movie to watch.. hmm...HARRY POTTER! :)
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."

Lola_La_Fringe7

Every time I come on here, I hae full intent to rp with someone. But then I see the lack of rping going on and all my good intentions fly out the window.

I just got fake nails. It's fun typing this.

Anyway, I go to jump into an RP and it's all just so uninspiring, Small, barely there plots with shallow characters. I can't help but wonder if I was once like that? Sadly, yes I was. Honestly I was probably worse.

So here's the deal. I'm going to start a kick ass RP. In good time, let me tell you, but I will. And everyone had better join it because before this site dies, we need one last horrah! A big RP to go out on! A clashing of stories and closure for all our roaming characters, which, be honest, everyone feels is like a little part of them.

And I mean, I didn't eve get to say goodbye :(
So.. Incase no one joins my awesome RP,
Goodbye...
Jackie
Mira
Arianna
Jessie
Leah
Billie
Pete
Ginny
Sirius
Draco
Angel
Lavy
Xaver
Cody
Nate
Alice
Seth
Pheonix
Albus
Stacey

And for all of y'all on this site who pregnant dog and complain about their internet not working, come on!! Where are the troopers I used to RP with who would sneak arond finding unorthodox ways to get on and post a small post?! I know you're all out there, secretely checking up on this site waiting for something on it to inspire you, so do something about it. Inspire yourself. Yeah, YOU. I am talking to YOU! I don't care if I can't see you. I can imagine you! And I imagine you wearing a fuzzy hat and tweety bird sunglasses.

So take off those dang tweety birds and pm me about joining my RP which will soon be up, mark my words.
Mkay, So I'm done.

It's a love fest up in hur.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

potter_fan122

I feel very special for being on your list. =]
And I'm totes in, by the way.

Writing contests... oh my.
I have school on the 9th. Sadface.
I've been trying to write. I really have.
I just can't come up with anything new and good.
Grrrr.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Crazy_About_You

OH
     MY
          GOD!

------- I get on to find out the site is for sale and shat a brick.... not literally but mentally.

I'm so sad! And even though I was only on this site for 5 months or so as Zepha, I played for like 2 years three years ago as Molly (yes.... that was my secret). And when I played then this site was like, the thing. And now there are the handful of us who get on to make sure its still here just for kicks?

Darn... well I guess that's just.... unfortunate. I realize it had to end sometime. Sigh*

Here's my buh-bye to the ones I was close too, (then and now)

Mira
Stacey
Fudge
Trent (Ginny)
Sky
Cody
Vannesa
Maddie
Cho
Stella

And everyone else!!

Bye! Huggles all around :)
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

I loves YOUz

Quote from: fudge0604 on September 24, 2011, 05:21:22 AM
I just bought myself a deathly hallows necklace x))))))))))))))

Albus,
I miss you!
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Josh Weasley1

Wow has it been a whole. I miss you all.
Ginny
Harry
Pig
Payne
Lavy
Goblet
I want to give this place a swift kick and e mail you all :(
Dancing days are here again

goblet_fulla_fire

Slowly creeping to 20 years since I made an account here. I wonder how everyone's lives turned out. And nearly five years since the last post here!

If you're coming back to this site after a long time, welcome back! Hope you're having a lovely day.
I am a dog.